IGNORED

A discussion about Trackermatte's music

Guest skibby

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's another album that I found when searching around for more stuff from Mattias.

http://kubrickian.com/psinenk.zip

I asked him about it over PM and here's what he said:

The Psinenk "album" is an early selection of tracks from the Rolando Simmons project (project title The Florist).
They were stupidly recorded over to another medium in mono and then the masters were lost. Some people wanted to put it out about 2 years ago but I sadly had to say no because of that. But to clarify, The Psinenk album was made by me and my little brother and The Florist's tracks coming out later are by me and Monolog X.

Where might I find all of the rolando simmons stuff for purchase/download?

I'm finding that all Trackermattes work is scattered, in different places. I'm considering opening a discogs account just to get all the info on his releases in one place.

A discogs page or something would be great. I was thinking of putting together a list myself. He's got even more stuff if you go back further. Tons of Dirqual stuff and other pseudonyms. DJ Arsefox anyone?

A discogs page or something would be great. I was thinking of putting together a list myself. He's got even more stuff if you go back further. Tons of Dirqual stuff and other pseudonyms. DJ Arsefox anyone?

Any chance you could host the rolando simmons volume 1 on we transfer or something?

The one on his page is broken. I downloaded the full file twice, but the archive has an error, "unexpected end of archive" IE the rar is corrupt wherever he's hosting it.

Maybe we should start out with a thread to collect everything we know about his music, IE all his aliases and albums. Can send The Burglar a PM to ask him if our list is complete...?

Any chance you could host the rolando simmons volume 1 on we transfer or something?

The one on his page is broken. I downloaded the full file twice, but the archive has an error, "unexpected end of archive" IE the rar is corrupt wherever he's hosting it.

Maybe we should start out with a thread to collect everything we know about his music, IE all his aliases and albums. Can send The Burglar a PM to ask him if our list is complete...?

If you use some kind of resumable download manager (I just used wget on the command line) you should be able to get volume 1.

I think in one of the other threads I poked burglar over volumes 2 & 3 lossless (they are mp3 only now, yes?) and he said he’d look into it.

RAH RAH TRACKERMATTE!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I wish I could fix my trackermatte thread, few releases to add. 

Ima listen to some trackermatte tonight. ;o

Maybe create a new one, post a link to it in the other one, then lock t'other one?

Archived