IGNORED

What is your real name?!

Hugh Mughnus

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If u want to know my real name and my incredibly boring life as a rich white college student please follow my twitter and find me on Facebook. I'm friends with plenty of watmm people I'm sure they can vouch.

Thanks.

Edit: I don't really know why this thread made me think of it, but I so sometimes wonder how old people read on this forum. I often think i come across as a fairly inarticulate millennial in contrast to some older and wiser members. I deeply respect their critiques of all the movies, shows and music! u know who you are. Maybe it's an age thing or maybe I'm just a shitty writer. Probably both.

Andrew James Wykes at your service

On saturdays and some thursdays down at the docks I go by the name of Tallahassee Sally

sally. we met once down at the docks

we docked

i think about you so much

i am white and seriously overweight and I smell like urine

you were hairy and slightly dominant

please respond to this with "DOCK HOLLYWOOD" in the subject line so i kno it is real

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Archived