IGNORED

What is your real name?!

Hugh Mughnus

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A coworker recently discovered my real name, as opposed to the name I go by, and he can't stop using it over the radio. When he first figured out I had a different name he lost his shit like it was Christmas. He's 45. Point is my coworkers don't even know my real name. F u mrx.

Adam has these things named after him: a film (titled character has Asperger's Syndrome, which is perfect), a plasmid which grants superhuman powers in Bioshock, and now a car. There is not one famous Adam, ...other than Adam Buxton. Oh yeah Adam Sandler. And the original man. Funny how Eve is also often used in sci fi material.

Vincent Adams apparently sounds good for a private detective.

Richard David James

Hey... it's the same as Afx' Alright!

with one L

i wish my last name was ripley, it's a cool last name

My friend looks like her twin sister. It was scary when i saw her for the first time. I was like Ripley! Is that you?! ...but it wasn't. :(

So someone posted it in this thread. Hrmm, i can't be bothered going back a few pages to find out. essines is fine.

nobody has posted my name in this thread, but why'd you think so?

oh god, now i've got to go back to see what i was responding to and quote it in order to answer you, when my point was that i didn't want to do that for the intial thing.

:wtf: ~ arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

/goes back to see what you wrote that caused my response.

Oh cause you said, 'fu mrx'. I thought that he must have revealed your name on a prior page.

check my post again, there's now more txt. The one above the one that you just wrote, not the one that we were talking about from the previous page.

:wtf: ~ arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived