i'm in bed all the time

it is my home

its gross and grimy

this is where miracles happen

jesus that sounds like a poem or something

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm laying in bed, awake because of the damn roofers next door... As soon as my gf is gone for work I'm cranking the stereo with the windows open and outblasting whatever the fuck they're listening to on their shitty radio and thier retarded chatter. I haven't decided what to put on yet.

I watmm'd from bed most of last month until I got a new desk and chair like a civilized watmmer.

i watmm from bed and occasionally glace over at my desk in disdain. like a watmm king. i have craig anderson feeding me grapes and sup is holding my balls lest gravity get the best of them.

Sounds like it deserves the MSpaint treatment.

Are there any MSpaint artists in the house. I'm typing on a iFruitmachine atm so I have an excuse not to.

When I'm in bed half-asleep and spooning with my lady, she often farts into my crotch. For some reason this will make me fart a few seconds later.

In my half-awake state I will often imagine her sonorous, resonant, tuneful-lady-trombone farts shooting down my urethra, penetrating mucus membranes via osmosis in order to reach my lower bowel and then being filtered and metamorphosed into dense, throaty, tenor-vibrato, draft 7.30-man farts.

This is what I think about when I think about The In Bed Thread.

Someone should really add the reniform puls lyrics to one of those generic lyrics sites

ph ph

ph ph

ph ph phoooort

ph ph phort

ph ph phoooort

ph ph phoooort

(sean pls)

ph ph

back to bed, keeping the watmm close.

Someone should really add the reniform puls lyrics to one of those generic lyrics sites

ph ph

ph ph

ph ph phoooort

ph ph phort

ph ph phoooort

ph ph phoooort

(sean pls)

ph ph

LOL

I'm in a sleeping bag in a tent, camping! It's cold and I've been to a mountain lake today. People are snoring loudly in neighboring tents and some small animal just began making weird funny little critter noises. My girlfriend is working on a crosswords next to me, we'll be asleep in 10 minutes. Now I also hear a high-pitched female snoring. Okay my girlfriend says let's go to sleep. Now she saw I wrote a bunch of text and wants me to read it to her... And I have, after I read this entire page to her. Good night!

I'm in a sleeping bag in a tent, camping! It's cold and I've been to a mountain lake today. People are snoring loudly in neighboring tents and some small animal just began making weird funny little critter noises. My girlfriend is working on a crosswords next to me, we'll be asleep in 10 minutes. Now I also hear a high-pitched female snoring. Okay my girlfriend says let's go to sleep. Now she saw I wrote a bunch of text and wants me to read it to her... And I have, after I read this entire page to her. Good night!

Ah Man! Totally jealous, I fucking love camping. Did you toast marshmallows over a fire under the stars? What am I saying of course you did. * daydreams*

Guest dylanmcknd

I'm in arm's reach to my bed.

I'm actually pretty surprised at the lack of ACTUAL in bed posts in this thread.

here's one, but it's now time to get up and make coffee

boring innit?

next time i enter this thread from the comforts of my bed i expect a proper pillow fight

Archived