IGNORED

Boards of Canada Vinyl Reissues Available For Preorder

YangYing

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm certain that's what happened. Poor dev they hired was prototyping on his personal hosting space, forgot to leave a robots.txt on the server to prevent web crawling, and google picked it up. It explains why the site came down a few hours after somebody discovered it on google.

We'll probably see this again in a few weeks.

Guest Ron Manager

£81 + shipping + a discount if you pre-ordered TH for the lot... not bad at all. Will probably pick up TCH, the only one I don't already have.

Only Warp stuff then?

I'l take all of it, but no Hi Scores kind of sucks. I don't even have that on CD yet.

ALSO, LOOK OUT FOR A VINYL REISSUE OF HI SCORES EP (1996) THROUGH SKAM LATER THIS YEAR.

Might pick up some of these if they come along. Don't know about mail ordering.

For the first time in over five years, the catalogue of Boards of Canada releases will be reissued on vinyl.

More on Warp.net

Boards of Canada / Vinyl Reissues of Warp Catalogue / Vinyl Reissue 2013

Warp - Records - Boards of Canada - Vinyl Reissues of Warp Catalogue
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

Always wanted Geogaddi on vinyl so glad I can finally pick up a copy at a reasonable price (with the TH pre-order discount it came to just over 18 quid - and that's including the p&p)

Wow... 71.00USD for the album bundle, and 52.00USD for the EP bundle... still, cheaper than buying them second-hand on Ebay :emotawesomepm9:

17.00USD for postage for the LPs, 13.00USD for postage for the EPs (to the US)

So, the grand total will be: 153.00USD, minus the TH preorder discount of 5USD for the LPs, and 3USD for the EPs, so minus 8USD

145.00USD total. Wow. TrueFans™ only!

But hey, you get a 12"x12" print!

Guest Ron Manager

I suspect this won't impact the market for the originals that much. Collectors will still pay good money for copies in good condition.

Guest Ron Manager

But if you think about what you're getting for that... 3x albums, 3x EPs (1 a bit longer), it's nothing more than what you'd expect to pay. Granted, $30 for postage would definitely make me consider waiting for them to arrive in shops though...

Only Warp stuff then?

I'l take all of it, but no Hi Scores kind of sucks. I don't even have that on CD yet.

ALSO, LOOK OUT FOR A VINYL REISSUE OF HI SCORES EP (1996) THROUGH SKAM LATER THIS YEAR.

Might pick up some of these if they come along. Don't know about mail ordering.

That will be the 4th repress of Hi Scores (on vinyl).

But if you think about what you're getting for that... 3x albums, 3x EPs (1 a bit longer), it's nothing more than what you'd expect to pay. Granted, $30 for postage would definitely make me consider waiting for them to arrive in shops though...

Oh, I didn't say it wasn't a good value - but that's quite a bit to drop at one time on represses, that's all. Nice they offer them individually as well.

It's a great way for BOC fans to complete their vinyl collections instead of paying almost as much for one LP off Ebay.

Archived