IGNORED

Boards of Canada Vinyl Reissues Available For Preorder

YangYing

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick Q for clarification - does the print come with pre-orders for the bundles only, or do you still get it if you were to pre-order an LP on its own?

It looks like it only comes with the bundles, but I might have misread it.

Ehh

"A 12x12 print is included with all pre-orders, strictly one per order/package (not per record sorry)"

Motherfucker!

As one of those snide capitalists trying to offload his originals for silly money, this is quite a blow - I won't be getting quite so rich quite so easily.

However, any selfish bitterness I might feel is very much made insignificant by the fact that the boys will be earning a ravishing payday from this venture, and that couldn't make me happier.

eat shit discogs sellers

got em all except Campfire, all the others i can see myself mixing something off it, im so poor now. that was my uni/life savings gone for the semester

glad i got the peel sessions already though, nothing like hearing happy cycling on a club system and clearing the dancefloor

I was just nosing through discogs ten minutes ago to see if anyone was selling geogaddi for a reasonable price... they weren't. So cheered me up no end to see this straight afterwards. Finally can complete the boc collection.

Shame I can no longer rely on boc vinyl to pay for my eventual retirement though... I was hoping that by the time I got to 70 my MHTRTC promo alone would pay off the mortgage.

How fast are all these re-presses expected to sell out? I ordered the albums but can't afford the EP's at the moment... I was hoping to buy them in when I get paid again in a couple weeks.

How fast are all these re-presses expected to sell out? I ordered the albums but can't afford the EP's at the moment... I was hoping to buy them in when I get paid again in a couple weeks.

I hope they made their calculations good to be sure everyone can get a copy without fearing this offer might sell out in 2 days. How long have people waited for a reissue? Would be very strange if they only press up 500 of each EP/album.

But indeed, good question, can't afford it right now as well. I could only put it into the bleep basket to see the final price and have a feeling of being only 3 fingertips away from ordering :cat:

Think these will be distributed at all, or just a bleep thing? Surely the bundles and the included poster will be Bleep's domain- but I prefer a shop or amazon order to not get shafted on shipping costs.

Guest jasondonervan

Think these will be distributed at all, or just a bleep thing? Surely the bundles and the included poster will be Bleep's domain- but I prefer a shop or amazon order to not get shafted on shipping costs.

They will no doubt be put out for general release separately, only Bleep will offer them as bundles.

Guest jasondonervan

just hope they,ve got some new staff in the packing department

I know issues were reported, but in the interests of fairness to Blerp, my TH care package arrived with it's contents in pristine condition.

side note: I like your avatar.

...and a similar tactic for autechre would be most welcome. In a few months time when i have some money

That'd be amazing but also horrible since like the two boc records I spent a lot on, I've also been spending quite a lot on ae records. I've got a good chunk of em. Ah well.

It's a shame just one month ago I spent $90 on MHTRTC and ~$75 on Twoism vinyl.

It was an original pressing of Music Has the Right, so I can pretend there is some added value... But the real thing that is unfortunate is now I can't just buy both bundles, but instead buy 4 out of 6 individually.

Prior to one month ago I only had TH and Hi Scores on vinyl. The bundles would have been just what I needed.

I should have been more patient!!

Oh well, BoC vinyl repress!

Guest cult fiction

If they replaced Dayvan Cowboy remix with Macquarie Ridge, I would buy the mini album bundle in a heartbeat.

But you know what

fuck blerp, never again... I'll get them from somewhere else

...and a similar tactic for autechre would be most welcome. In a few months time when i have some money

Autechre's back catalogue is too extensive to offer as a bundle - although it would be fucking spectacular for an AEBOX, with all 11LPs, with redesigned slipcovers, original artwork on the inside gatefolds, tDR packaging, etc. The mind reels at the prospect (and the cost).

thanx man,currently my fave film ever!

to be fair,mine was as well but there were some proper horrorshow pics on this very site,posted by quite a few unsatisfied customers

Yeah, one of them was me. I received my copy with two of the first record and no second, and a tear on the sleeve. I contacted Bleep and asked them to send the second record, and then seperately asked them to send the second inner sleeve as well as a new outer. What they ended up doing was sending two of the second record, inner sleeve with both, as well as the outer. So all in all, I ended up with two full albums. :)

I'll have a 'P' please, BoC

tumblr_mrl2zo5wmc1spvmh6o1_500.jpg

Yay! :D

Looks like it's only the bundles that have the print (my thanks to Araungzb for answering my query). Definitely going to pick up the bundle with Hi-Scores etc, but I'll have to see about the albums. I really want to get it all, but it's a lot of money.

Guest bitroast

no passing here.

pre-ordered the EP bundle^^

now patiently awaiting the hi scores reissue and i'll be more or less infinitely content with my boc collection.

(considers buying all the misc. compilation albums and whatnot to own all of BOCs remixes on vinyl)...

No exclusive, no Happy Cycling, nothing? PASS

Lol, I see it coming at your end when the editions are sold out again.

Maybe some exclusives would have been nice but come on, this is a chance to get BOC for a fair price again.

Aside that, this new chance makes me very happy- aside the fact that I cannot get it yet dued to the usual money level midmonth. But reading they make everything available again / HI-S as well, is a bit like christmas and birthday at the same time.

Archived