IGNORED

Boards of Canada Vinyl Reissues Available For Preorder

YangYing

is any of you paying the extra insurance?

just when I said I had to stop buying music and start saving for the future, I had realized that buying stuff only produces temporary happiness

oh my, this is SO TEMPTING...!!!!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the funny thing is i own Geogaddi ‎ S/Sided Promo, 180 ( got it at the warp rave) and peel session

and now i can have it all for the cost of mhtrtc from discogs

must keep an eye out for the one from skam.

i have them all on cd and was a little shocked at how much some go for on discogs.

i wonder how much boc will make of it?

and i do hope they do a gig, would be nice if they do an old skool warp party with autechre and squarepusher and aphex

warp 10 comes to mind. such a good night (-;

Guest Papillon

Oh well I just thought I'd mention that Geogaddi will look different than the originals. if you read the fine print it mentions the gatefold artwork is different. It makes sense I guess since Geogaddi also has the distinction of being recut. Uhm but what happened to the ppl who said they'd never buy from Bleep again? I think that poster comes with all preorders whether bundles or not, unless I misread it...

The shipping is a bit much. I probably just buy one from bleep and the others from a regular record shop.

I lol at the one dollar discount because I preordered TH, but the 5-6 dollar increase on shipping since TH. I'm glad to get the two I'm missing but it's a bit lame Warb charge extra for shipping etc.

I shouldn't complain though, I'm excited to get these on my turntable, we should do another pics thread for packages from Warb.

Guest cult fiction

Uhm but what happened to the ppl who said they'd never buy from Bleep again?

I'm ordering from norman records. Fuck blrep.

Are these just going to be available to buy as bundles only, or will they eventually sell these individually? I'm picking up the EP bundle for sure, but the album bundle is out of my reach just now. I'd happily fork out for MHTRTC and Geogaddi individually over a couple of months, however.

Are these just going to be available to buy as bundles only, or will they eventually sell these individually? I'm picking up the EP bundle for sure, but the album bundle is out of my reach just now. I'd happily fork out for MHTRTC and Geogaddi individually over a couple of months, however.

I was able to preorder Campfire as it's the only one missing from my collection, each album is £17.99 on its own.

£85 bones for the LP's & EP's. It's pretty cool seeing as I never had the chance to buy any of the physicals in the past, I only have TH on wax so I dropped monies on em all!

Would love to see techre' do this also, I'd actually be prepared to put down serious money for some back catalogue!

I have to second this. I'm purchasing from either my local shop or Norman's. "We" were all pretty burned by Bleep with no real apologies, and Norman's was amazing. I ordered a second copy of TH from there when my Bleep order didn't show. I did end up getting the Bleep order the next day, so I asked if I could cancel the Norman order. They had no problem doing that for me, although it was a bit shitty on my part. 4 days later, the Norman order shows up, but my card had definitely been refunded. They had sent the order out anyway for free and didn't ask for me to ship it back. Neat stuff.

I have to second this. I'm purchasing from either my local shop or Norman's. "We" were all pretty burned by Bleep with no real apologies, and Norman's was amazing. I ordered a second copy of TH from there when my Bleep order didn't show. I did end up getting the Bleep order the next day, so I asked if I could cancel the Norman order. They had no problem doing that for me, although it was a bit shitty on my part. 4 days later, the Norman order shows up, but my card had definitely been refunded. They had sent the order out anyway for free and didn't ask for me to ship it back. Neat stuff.

Great, seems to be a pretty experience ordering from bleep. I had no problems in the past -but have to add that boomkat is my favourite still- but now I am a bit hassling to press the final buy button on bleep.

Anyone aware of US retailers online that have the preorder? Seems I have to go this route as my card only works in the US (don't ask)

I'd also be interested to know if somebody finds a US preorder source, I've yet to find one

I was able to preorder Campfire as it's the only one missing from my collection, each album is £17.99 on its own.

Good to know - cheers.

just when I said I had to stop buying music and start saving for the future, I had realized that buying stuff only produces temporary happiness

exactly this.

preordered the whole bunch locally here in germany. i'm not gonna preorder from bleep again.

except for geogaddi which i bought used, although near mint, two years ago...

Guest Papillon

lol at Blrep. As if Blerp wasn't funny enough...

7bfOmle.jpg

Have a physical chart, but show digital prices for the individual releases?

1YvBnuM.jpg

lol again

my_picture20130820-2-1vfle5u.png?1377030

lots of Lols in here. Vinylz

I did not have sexual relations with that woman - I was upstairs listening to my Boards of Canada vinyls!

Anyone aware of US retailers online that have the preorder? Seems I have to go this route as my card only works in the US (don't ask)

I'd also be interested to know if somebody finds a US preorder source, I've yet to find one

this. im not paying 14 fucking dollars to ship one goddamn record.

Archived