i generally sleep rather well, but at odd times of the day or night depending on the other things that r going on. i really like to take short naps in the day and sometimes after dark. i like the warm cuddle feelings and ecstasy stretches after naps and the different types of dreams that occur during the more skimpy, driftings through sleep.

i'm curious how others sleep. do u have trouble sleeping? do u sleep well with others? what side of the bed do u prefer? one leg in, one leg out of covers? do u like to snack before getting to bed or sleep on an empty stomach? ear plugs? do u like soft musics for sleeping? do u use any sleep aids; herbal or pharmaceutical?

do u snore dreadfully loud?

teeth grinder?

farts in the bed?

night sweats?

do u like the pajamas or the bare skin?

socks?

do u pull the blankets away from others?

fall out of bed or push others out?

sleepwalk?

drool?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is that?

Yeah that looks dope. I'm curious as well.

The first thing that came to mind upon seeing this thread was one of my favourite trax by Push Button Objects, but I can't find it on YouTube nor SoundCloud. Guess I'll have to upload it myself.

The first thing that came to mind upon seeing this thread was one of my favourite trax by Push Button Objects, but I can't find it on YouTube nor SoundCloud. Guess I'll have to upload it myself.

oh' i love that trac. this is another u might very well enjoy..

[youtubehd]VQk9nX-Jqqo[/youtubehd]

sleep is not unlike taking holiday in another dimension. it's a bit like time-travel maybe, a time-warp

I was thinking this the other week

sleep is not unlike taking holiday in another dimension. it's a bit like time-travel maybe, a time-warp

I was thinking this the other week

troon cannot watch us sleep, so he starts this thread instead.

u'd do well to cover yr windows and lock the doors friend

nice to see the Sleep love in here. for those not yet familiar, the cover up there is from the album Dopesmoker, which is a continuous 60+ min single track behemoth. classic. I'm gonna see them play it live soon, Insha'Allah.