IGNORED

dr. watmm

yes i will incorporate usage of this herb into my hookup routine now

foot is entirely back to normal now btw

i was a bit worried though tbh

friendly foil, with the best diagnosis (nothing serious) & suggested course of action (sit it out), is the winner.

i suggest this thread be re-used for future watmm medical emergencies

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Dr. Watmm,

For a long time, I have found that one of my toes stinks a whole lot harder and cheesier under its nail compared to my other toes.

Like, what gives?

Cheesily yours,

Toenonamous.

Dear Dr. Watmm,

For a long time, I have found that one of my toes stinks a whole lot harder and cheesier under its nail compared to my other toes.

Like, what gives?

Cheesily yours,

Toenonamous.

Sounds like you have a fungal infection. Here's a helpful video about your options.

disclaimer: I didn't actually watch this whole video before posting (too boring) so will not be held responsible for content.

xxx is the dr. watmm

Is he an MD?

Regarding triachus' smelly toe problem.... yes, a fungal and even (combined) bacterial infection could be causing it.To some extent it's normal. But i don't think he was dead serious about it.

Guest skibby

soak toes in vinegar and warm water, brush the hell out of them with an old toothbrush. you should do this every day until you forget to do it and notice the problem again, in which case i prescribe that you repeat.

can you believe it

since my foot is okay now, i went running again, and like 40 minutes ago, ca. 50 meters from the spot I was bitten last time, I was bitten again. This time left side upper arm, triceps area. It might have been the same motherfucking specimen of whatever it was last time. I felt a sudden sting, and reflex-slapped the spot but didn't hit the fucker. It's now burning, kind of like wasp sting or jellyfish burn. motherfucker!

luckily that ribwort plantain stuff grows practically everywhere, so this time i picked some right away and applied it like a fucking pro. will report in how it goes.

xxx is the dr. watmm

Is he an MD?

Regarding triachus' smelly toe problem.... yes, a fungal and even (combined) bacterial infection could be causing it.To some extent it's normal. But i don't think he was dead serious about it.

Damn, fungal and bacterial sounds serious at first. I've had it for a while now. Visually, there is nothing wrong, so that's why I thought it would go away eentually. But everytime I check, it doesn't. It also doesn't smell that bad, you have to check under the nail, and its on a little, specific place (on the left corner of my big toe) and it's not spreading out or anything. Anything that can happen on long-term neglect?

Not sure if I'm willing to do the vinegar+toothbrush thing. Can't I just nibble/suck the fungi out?

And how DARE you not take my stinky toe serious, xox. I'll send you a nail clipping by help you god.

DM TSS DM TSS DM TSS DM TSS

nibble/suck the fungi out

can you believe it

since my foot is okay now, i went running again, and like 40 minutes ago, ca. 50 meters from the spot I was bitten last time, I was bitten again. This time left side upper arm, triceps area. It might have been the same motherfucking specimen of whatever it was last time. I felt a sudden sting, and reflex-slapped the spot but didn't hit the fucker. It's now burning, kind of like wasp sting or jellyfish burn. motherfucker!

luckily that ribwort plantain stuff grows practically everywhere, so this time i picked some right away and applied it like a fucking pro. will report in how it goes.

Ok...ok...ok...waitwaitwait...WHAT?! sorry but i almost died of laughing. The plant's gonna turn into your regular diet.

Damn, fungal and bacterial sounds serious at first. I've had it for a while now. Visually, there is nothing wrong, so that's why I thought it would go away eentually. But everytime I check, it doesn't. It also doesn't smell that bad, you have to check under the nail, and its on a little, specific place (on the left corner of my big toe) and it's not spreading out or anything. Anything that can happen on long-term neglect?

Not sure if I'm willing to do the vinegar+toothbrush thing. Can't I just nibble/suck the fungi out?

And how DARE you not take my stinky toe serious, xox. I'll send you a nail clipping by help you god.

If there's nothing to see good but that could change for worst. Go to your doctor to take the sample of the aria for a cultivation before prescribing you a medication (cream). You can first try drowning your feet into a warmish green tea for a 15 min, 2x per day for a week. If that wont work go to visit a doctor.

Wat?! I had a plan of moving to Munchen next year. Now i'm not sure anymore... :unsure:

BTW how are you? Shit man that's some bad luck!

Munich is nice, esp. during summer. don't let this keep you away haha.. i'm currently visiting my parents down south here, it's really chill.

regarding the bite i think i'm fine, hopefully, though last time the swelling only started a couple of days after the bite, these bloody horsefly motherfuckers from hell.

Munich is nice, esp. during summer. don't let this keep you away haha.. i'm currently visiting my parents down south here, it's really chill.

regarding the bite i think i'm fine, hopefully, though last time the swelling only started a couple of days after the bite, these bloody horsefly motherfuckers from hell.

Stay away from the cube!!!

image.jpg

And yeah, I picked Dusseldorf or Hamburg but my girlfriend said it's too cold so probably it's gonna be south, Munchen.

München is not a bad choice.. if you can look past its snobbiness, it has many beautiful spots & a quite relaxed vibe..

so..

i went there again. and, motherfucker.

i succesfully passed the spot where i wasbitten yesterday, thinking "not this time bitch!" when i felt a sudden sting, in the backside of the right knee, ca. 10 cm away from the first sting. sting? yes, sting! when it stung i literally yelled MOTHERFUCKER into the woods, but then went back to see what it was.

so there's this piece of wood across the path which i usually use as a springboard.... and next to it, there's a little cave in the ground. this cave seems to be the home of a huge amount of WASPS. and these wasps don't like it when someone steps on their piece of wood. the end.

somehow i like wasps so there's no beef.

i've now got a swollen left triceps and am waiting for the right foot to blow up again.

Holy Shit, that's some bad Luck, haha.

Earth Wasps are Motherfuckers, you're right. When I was a kid I played with such a hole in the Earth until a huge amount of Wasps chased me.

I got stung 5 times until I jumped in the Water-Well in my City's Marketplace...

In this stage if i were you i'd start thinking about exorcism (on you) or burning the woods! This has gone too far in fakn with your daily activities. Shit! Real horror story....

I fear you could turn into an elephant-man from all those bites. Naaahh, it's not scientifically proven yet. NOOOOT just YEEET! :rhubear3:

What i'm really trying to say is...you have my deepest sympathy.

München is not a bad choice.. if you can look past its snobbiness, it has many beautiful spots & a quite relaxed vibe..

so..

i went there again. and, motherfucker.

i succesfully passed the spot where i wasbitten yesterday, thinking "not this time bitch!" when i felt a sudden sting, in the backside of the right knee, ca. 10 cm away from the first sting. sting? yes, sting! when it stung i literally yelled MOTHERFUCKER into the woods, but then went back to see what it was.

so there's this piece of wood across the path which i usually use as a springboard.... and next to it, there's a little cave in the ground. this cave seems to be the home of a huge amount of WASPS. and these wasps don't like it when someone steps on their piece of wood. the end.

somehow i like wasps so there's no beef.

i've now got a swollen left triceps and am waiting for the right foot to blow up again.

lol thx

yesterday's sting does a swelling, though this time it seems to stay local to the stung area.

all in all

- 6 HP

+ 1 XP

lol thx

yesterday's sting does a swelling, though this time it seems to stay local to the stung area.

all in all

- 6 HP

+ 1 XP

Normally I would suggest to do some grinding before you go there again, but this is a first encounter enemy so I don't know what to tell you.

Archived