IGNORED

Most IDM moment of your life so far

Guest Araungzeb

Did it add to the groove. Was it in 7/4?

possibly as he was bashing several heads at once at regular intervals given his outstanding hight advantage but when you looked back at him he hid the bat/banana behind his back like nothing had happened

I guess this was going on in his mind

whack-a-mole-toddler-game.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

being caught up in a mosh pit at the front of an Autechre gig in pitch black whilst on acid or trying to record a Ceephax gig on a digital recorder whilst a certain Mr Aaron Funk is twatting me over the head with an inflatable banana

FLOL!!!

Another IDM thing to try is to hear Boxing Day play in your mind every time you see the phrase mentioned in the run up to christmas while simultaneously wondering where you girlfriend is.

I'd have to think on it, but one that immediately springs to mind was when I was flying from Bergen to Molde, in Norway. Passing over a mountain range I looked out of the window to see the sun illuminating these gigantic cloud columns. Looked like an ethereal city in the sky, and it's by far one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen to date.

my job is mainly calibrating a focused ion beam microscope that allows researchers to mill materials at the micro- and nano-scale. among other things, the ions mill directly into the surface by bombarding it at high voltages which results in microscale amen breaks & snare rushes. by using the accompanying scanning electron beam, you can view and hear this process in real time.

most idm of all, today i spent 4 hours waiting for a technician to come replace a circuit board, but he was 3 hours late and i did almost nothing but f5 watmm on salary. :nacmat:

Archived