IGNORED

IDM means shite, not awesome

Guest chunky

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd be no good in a life or death situation.

Looks CAN save in a life or death situation. Imagine being in central africa, kidnapped by some local lord. He might decide to kill all the people he thinks don't look nice. And right before he brings that gun to your head, you'll be staring at my facial expression: "I told you so".

ignore the video, but the music is very Tuss like right? sounds like a GX-1 with the FM patched. comb filter snare.. its IDM for sure.

Guest Araungzeb

I like how it wins from I Don't Mind.

What's at #1 though?

"Acronym standing for "Intelligent Dance Music," founded by acts from labels such as Warp Records, Rephlex Records and Ninja Tune Records. Electronic music made to listen to instead of just dance to.

A catch-all term for electronic music utilizing more than a typical 4/4 beat and a tired, rehashed melody looped for 7 minutes.

Aphex Twin, L.F.O., Boards of Canada and Plaid are some of the best-known IDM acts."

ignore the video, but the music is very Tuss like right? sounds like a GX-1 with the FM patched. comb filter snare.. its IDM for sure.

IDM as fuck

ignore the video, but the music is very Tuss like right?  sounds like a GX-1 with the FM patched.  comb filter snare.. its IDM for sure.

IDM as fuck

That's a very strange ailment having a birthday cake for a penis. Why don't the candles set fire to his trousers and undergarments? I guess he had no choice but become a male stripper given the circumstances. Good on him for making the best of a bad situation that's what I say. Poor lad.

Archived