IGNORED

VHS Head - Persistence Of Vision

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good thing is I only discovered the Methlab-Mix this year! And it's nice how he keeps in touch.

Now, if Bola hasn't released anything by the end of 2013 with no statement (as with the apparent cancellation of Ambrosia), he's a bit of a tease.

I will happily wait a few more months if it's anywhere near as good as trademark ribbons of gold

I like TROG a lot but I reckon the new one will be even better, based on the samples I've heard and the standalone-tracks he's produced post-TROG.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Gravity

This is great!

While the thread is bumped, I should mention he's been posting some pics on his twitter and said the wheels are in motion for his new LP on facebook... maybe we'll get it in the next few months? Ahhhhhhh come onnnnnnnn

https://twitter.com/VHS_Head

• 4 weeks later...

i was thinking the other day that it might be kind of cool for a release to be put out on vhs. i don't know WHY, besides collecting reasons. probably if i actually bought it i would just rip it to my hard disk and put the vhs away forever, except maybe on rare special occasions. i don't know, i still think it would be pretty sweet kinda. maybe have just some simple graphics type stuff happening like a glitched out NES or something

A release could come on digital video and VHS, and the VHS is hand mangled. That way there is a point to watching the VHS and watching it deteriorate over time as well, but you still have the digital version as well.

Archived