IGNORED

Homeland: A veiled criticism of US-Syrian policy?

SR4

Read between the lines guys. Anyone feel like Carrie's bi=polar hijinx and "sleeping with the enemy" draw eerie parallels with the US policies in Syria and the geopolitical situation in the Middle East?

never seen it. that other show with the italian mobster and a psychiatrist though, that show is nothing to do with italian mobsters. the whole plot is about jews but they changed the word jew to italian then made some other subtle changes, hence all the freudian psychology sociology etc. tony soprano.

eyes wide shut was all about jews too but kubrick wanted to remove all jewish parts to it. it was based on a book by an austrian jew who used to visit the same cafe as hitler, lenin, and stalin. lol. true story. and this guy was part of a sex cult and that's what the story is about. kubrick changed the setting from austria to new york. also changed a scene with an anti-semitic beating into an anti-gay beating.

big conspiracy? not really, jews love to make movies and tv programmes so it's not surprising that jewish ideas permeate tv and film.

... that way, you'll also have a better stronghold on the entertainment industry and media so you won't feel so duped and manipulated by us and our new world order zionist lobby all the time (; (; come on over and get drunken on power with us, for once! if ya dont like it, you can always go back.. we're not like scientologists brah

... ?? Dude, Chunky, why are you so obsessed w/ Jews? lol talk about Freudian

You should just get it over with and convert and join us! It's almost Rosh Hashanah (;

come on you know freud is bollocks for the most part, most of it is a jewish attack on christianity dressed up as scientific analysis

yes i do consider it often these days but i dont like the idea of getting surgery on my thingamabob

i like the pure judaism but i dislike it when it's dressed up as something else like 'human rights' or 'climate change' or 'gay rights' whatever

i dont like being deceived, i like real things and truth. kol nidre bothers me a lot.

i do understand the point about goyim being dumb, this site is a great example of people burying their heads in the sand.

i think i do have some jewish ancestors from malta, it would be cool to prove it.

whether i exist or not jews will be there doing wars, politics and putting movies and tv out there, that's objective reality.. people following a religion, not a conspiracy.

what interests me at the moment is wondering whether judaism is actually true, i think judaism has been so successful over the last 300 years that it could be true that their god is real and the messiah could come again. then i think what would their god actually be like, probably quite brutal.

... ?? Dude, Chunky, why are you so obsessed w/ Jews? lol talk about Freudian

You should just get it over with and convert and join us! It's almost Rosh Hashanah (;

come on you know freud is bollocks for the most part, most of it is a jewish attack on christianity dressed up as scientific analysis

yes i do consider it often these days but i dont like the idea of getting surgery on my thingamabob

i like the pure judaism but i dislike it when it's dressed up as something else like 'human rights' or 'climate change' or 'gay rights' whatever

i dont like being deceived, i like real things and truth. kol nidre bothers me a lot.

i do understand the point about goyim being dumb, this site is a great example of people burying their heads in the sand.

i think i do have some jewish ancestors from malta, it would be cool to prove it.

whether i exist or not jews will be there doing wars, politics and putting movies and tv out there, that's objective reality.. people following a religion, not a conspiracy.

what interests me at the moment is wondering whether judaism is actually true, i think judaism has been so successful over the last 300 years that it could be true that their god is real and the messiah could come again. then i think what would their god actually be like, probably quite brutal.

Can't help but read all of this and hearing the voice of an absurdist comical Russel Brand-meets-Adam Sandler voice, rehearsing script and playing the role of the young impressionable brother of a high school punk rocker-turned-skinhead from the midwest in an American History X outtake scene. Not really sure if that's what you're going for there, like some part-absurd/silly humor-part rant-part paranoid jew-phobia.. Not really sure how to interpret what your constant statements regarding jews are all about, or if it's worth the energy. Either way, as a fellow watmmer, music fan and tolerant fellow human, im sorta willing to give the benefit of the doubt that you're actually cooler than it seems...that you either have a strange fascination with jewish culture/religion and you prefer to play your childish sense of humor into that like some kind of "perpetual comedic roasting" so to speak, or that you yourself were raised jewish, but have gotten jaded/disillusioned with the idea & your upbringing so you tried to construct some kind of alter-identity and the taboo of treading around and flirting w anti-semetic ideas kinda gives you that exciting butterflies feeling in your stomach that you havent had since you were 12... Or maybe all of the above is wrong and youre just really really bored and have decided to focus your energy on the never-ending rabbithole of conspiracy theories, namely the penetrating thought that a particular group of people are responsible for all of the ills of this world... Greed, war, propaganda, economic instability, insert whatever problem humanity is facing... Connect more and more dots each time you get more and more bored and disillusioned with humanity.. Can't avoid seeing a pattern... Now it's everywhere all around!!! Ahhh!!!

Honestly, man, there is a not just a single group of people that are responsible for bad things. I know it's easier sometimes, to look at it all from a comic book, antagonist/protagonist viewpoint, but really, the world is a little more complex than that, don't ya think?

*freudian rant over* (:

Archived