IGNORED

Being sober, snapping out of your trend trance and realizing how shitty IDM actually is

CharlesWatkins

What's wrong with liking something when you're intoxicated and not liking it when you're not? As long as you're really enjoying it, it's fine - and if you're not, don't listen to it?

IDM doesn't quite hang together as a category for me - I don't see a universal connecting philosophy in it - except maybe having fun? It's not quite like metal where you're trying to make something with a certain kind of effect or something like house which has certain parameters - what's called IDM is really a mixture of many different kinds of music, it's only that it's electronic and maybe a bit clever or different to other electronic music somehow that ties it all together. It's a pretty loose grouping.

To think that you'd been wasting your time with the music suggests that you must have expected something more from it - what exactly?

Unless this is just a troll thread?

Edited by hoggy

i cant believe people would actually waste their lives with this crap

im not joking you fucking prick, people like you are one of the reasons i hate this shit, cant stand it anymore.

fuck off douche

hey guys, i knew this was going to happen. not trying to start a flame war so everyone calm down please. this place is so ridiculous, cant even start a civil discussion about how one may perceive certain types of music. you are all very immature.

lololol didn't even see this.

that might have some interesting sounds in there, but it's so brickwalled that you cant hear any of them

btw i'm with charles, y'all listen to some of the shittiest musics ever made, i wouldn't even dare to call it music, oh well, spoiled egocentric teens ...

are you and the CW 'one and the same'?

btw i'm with charles, y'all listen to some of the shittiest musics ever made, i wouldn't even dare to call it music, oh well, spoiled egocentric teens ...

Dude. And I even gave you that one movie recommendation you liked. I thought we were cool :(

:( dude

this place is so full of irony that now we are trolling the trolls

its like multiple levels of

i mean jesus guys what have we become

jesus christ in hell look at us

just a fractal trolling paradox of fedoras, virgins, ps4 fans, and intelligence dance musicers

dudes, don't get that cock hitchy, it's just musics, it's just like food, you love shitty food, and yet u know it's bad 4 your health...

if someone calls you an ignorant because you eat shitty food you'd tard laugh and eat another hamburger so why get all but hurt when someone questions your taste in musics???

dudes, don't get that cock hitchy, it's just musics, it's just like food, you love shitty food, and yet u know it's bad 4 your health...

if someone calls you an ignorant because you eat shitty food you'd tard laugh and eat another hamburger so why get all but hurt when someone questions your taste in musics???

What music are you guys & CW actually angry & upset about? please list examples......

(i didn't realise either that music was one gigantic hamburger either)

sponsored by TRENDTRANCE