IGNORED

Being sober, snapping out of your trend trance and realizing how shitty IDM actually is

CharlesWatkins

(Also, is that why mediocre jam bands and club music exist, because the core audience is perpetually high?)

I always see/hear this kind of music as cokecore, don't actually know the real name of the genre.

What the fuck is going on at 3:05 - 3:50. It's just an absolute mess ...

obviously it's "the information".

or is it "the inflammation"....

:cerious:

Goddamn, those ironic band names... "Joy Orbison"... FUCK THE FUCK OFF

lolol thank you!!!

this is the weakest piece of shit troll thread ever. you guys don't know nothing about trolling. y'all are actually apologizing for posting kooky wacko stuff. everyone needs to read the rules 20 times. SMH

I just biked in to say everyone needs to get jazzb8, jot it down, smoke a pipe in a space helmet, drink some fucking ice water with ice, hand out in secrete, do a backflip on a spike, carry a ghost up a mountain, grow a baobab out of their head, masturbate their penis, get fucked by essines' beard, eat a batcock, come stupid hard, bust through drywall, have a 14" sweatpants boner, burlap, be quite vomiting at some tracks, nigh-yeet, dog that, figure out what kind of cat is that?, tetris on cellphone at dinner table, discover whether that facility near montauk has something to do with it, explode an atomic bomb in the sea even though it might cause a chain reaction and destroy the world but do it anyway, and all you cunts better do it for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act.

everyone is banned.

*smokes cigarette*

edit: last post

it has begun.

90 per cent of all genre's is horseshit. Same applies to IDM or (electronic music as a whole).

I spent a decade listening to a lot of metal/alternative/punk, as a genre its filled to the brim with crap. But angling for the good stuff, is what it's all about. In fact thats the point of really being into music, its the process of sifting for gold that makes it magical and worthwhile. Spending time listening to the bad stuff and removing the chaff is just as fun and as important as when you discover that gem that makes your eyes dilate with wonder. Then everything makes sense and justifies all your hardwork.

Why I am explaining this to you Charles? Don't you get it?

I think your being a bit of a clown.

Guest murphythecat8

You are on an IDM forum talking about how you don't like IDM.

Fuck off

I just want to say, that I think you are awesome LimpyLoo. :ok:

I just want to say that you are acting like a asshole madamechaos

You are on an IDM forum talking about how you don't like IDM.

Fuck off

I just want to say, that I think you are awesome LimpyLoo. :ok:

I just want to say that you are acting like a asshole madamechaos

*an

yep :cisfor: from the 100-page Skrillex hate thread radio said "no, Skirrlex. you are a fag" and then Skirrlex was a zombie.

I grew a lot as a person and a music fan over the course of that thread. Like from bitter electronic snob to zen music lover.

(for reals)

i was pretty high on weed the other day, and listened to some idm and it sounded pretty much the same

and btw triachus why don't you go listen to a IDM or two and chill out ya grammar nazi

and watkins maybe you wouldn't have this problem if you didn't let your habits be so easily dictated by trends/others

maybe if you actually found things you really enjoy instead of just partaking in things because you want to appear human, then you actually might end up fooling someone into thinking you really are a human instead of an internet troll

a doogy day in IDM town

had me low and had me frown

and viewed the morning with alarm

the british museum had lost its charm

i wondered "how long could this thing last?"

but the age of syncopated clicks hadn't past

for suddenly I saw you there

and through foggy London town the sun was shining Autechre

yep :cisfor: from the 100-page Skrillex hate thread radio said "no, Skirrlex. you are a fag" and then Skirrlex was a zombie.

I grew a lot as a person and a music fan over the course of that thread. Like from bitter electronic snob to zen music lover.

(for reals)

Oh!

Someone please link to the epic post in that thread by the member whose name I can't recall that was a step by step, exploded view of Scrillex's rise to (manufactured) fame and popularity. Such an epic take down.

Edit: member's name was something to do with slugs, slugbait?

Edited by hello spiral

• 7 years later...
On 9/5/2013 at 10:34 PM, Salvatorin said:

this is the weakest piece of shit troll thread ever. you guys don't know nothing about trolling. y'all are actually apologizing for posting kooky wacko stuff. everyone needs to read the rules 20 times. SMH

I just biked in to say everyone needs to get jazzb8, jot it down, smoke a pipe in a space helmet, drink some fucking ice water with ice, hand out in secrete, do a backflip on a spike, carry a ghost up a mountain, grow a baobab out of their head, masturbate their penis, get fucked by essines' beard, eat a batcock, come stupid hard, bust through drywall, have a 14" sweatpants boner, burlap, be quite vomiting at some tracks, nigh-yeet, dog that, figure out what kind of cat is that?, tetris on cellphone at dinner table, discover whether that facility near montauk has something to do with it, explode an atomic bomb in the sea even though it might cause a chain reaction and destroy the world but do it anyway, and all you cunts better do it for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act.

everyone is banned.

*smokes cigarette*

*with tears streaming down face* jots it down

Edited by dr lopez
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Burger 1

(while on acid)

11 hours ago, dr lopez said:
On 9/5/2013 at 7:34 PM, Salvatorin said:

everyone is banned.

*smokes cigarette*

Expand  Expand  

*with tears streaming down face* jots it down

Honestly, this sounds like a dopamine issue. Marijuana increases dopamine acutely, but downregulates receptors in the long run. After chronic use, stopping can affect your enjoyment of a lot of things.