IGNORED

how many serious ufo enthusiasts / researchers are on watmm?

Jody Dark

Jody Dark's wishfulness for the existence of alien beings is a metaphor for something else, not sure what though. But considering he talked about the existence of a pill the government was researching (which gave the user a 24hour orgasm where they would go around cumming stoopid hard dropping crazy loads all over the place while going about their day to day business) i'm sure it was something sinister. And he did that creepy in bed thread to where he invited forum users to get into bed with him and post on the internet. This is someone's son.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I see human scientists capturing a wild animal to study it, I ask myself: does this wild animal understand the concept of being studied by humans for scientific purposes? Does it know that we are harmless and mainly concerned with understanding? I don't think so. For these wild animals, we might be the greatest mystery ever and perhaps some of the smaller ones can't even see our bodies for what they are because we are way too big for them. All they feel is someone or something grabbing them, doing stuff to them and then letting them go. For no apparent reason or explanation. Just like aliens do with us. We're like a mouse in their hands and we don't know what's going on, what they're doing to us and how or why. Sometimes we'll see a light in the sky or some sort of otherwordly spaceship. Some will even see silhouettes or vague organisms of what appears to be living beings but who really knows what's going on? It's too big a question for us to answer, I think.

if an alien community have the tech to travel this far it means they have develop a society which means they will visit us with interest.

i'm afraid humans have nothing to offer to advanced aliens.

still i'm really convinced life is out there is space, the odd are evidence considering the numbers, but the chance to meet one in humanity existence are thin.

even if i really wish they visit us, just to make people stop believe on their ridiculous god and creation stuff lol

-my 50cents

aliens wouldnt stop people believing in god at all. they would just believe their god made the aliens aswell and forgot to mention it in whatever holy book.

if you can get people to believe the world is 6000 years old, you can get them to believe anything.

yep, people are pretty gullible and easy to manipulate when you have veneer of authority on your side. Be cool though if the aliens brought their own religions which these losers converted to, because of course the aliens through their mastery of faster than light speed travel and great galactic wealth would present an even more auspicious and powerful presence than the humans and their religion.

"Aktrox the Munificent, renowned through 20 solar systems as the bringer of peace and light for more than 30 million years." You just know that the lost little sheep would flock to that shit.

why ppl wan aliens from outerspace but no aliens that are mexcane? and mexcane food is good and crab ppl food is prlly not good

so srupid

Guest berniboux

I've seen this phenomena at very close range. For me its real.

Please elaborate.

It's easier to ask than to do on many levels, my lack of English being one but not the least.

Moreover, its not that interesting unless you had been there too.

I've seen this phenomena at very close range. For me its real.

Please elaborate.

It's easier to ask than to do on many levels, my lack of English being one but not the least.

Moreover, its not that interesting unless you had been there too.

stock-photo-woman-at-computer-looks-bore

Archived