IGNORED

The Wyrding Module - Subtemple Session II

oscillik

It seems the second side of the tape is the whole thing played backwards (not played all of that side yet). Whatever, this is the best Wyrding stuff so far, it builds up to a truly ball-shattering climax.

A ball shattering climax you say?! I've yet to play this...digiloads are out now too.

Also Hello Spiral your cat is famous...well among IDM nerds anyway.

lol

She got IDM famous already, when this was reblogged a buttload of times from JasonDonervan's TH Tumblr:

output_n9Ae4D_zpscdca251b.gif

Anyone else just reverse the digital track to give yourself the B-side, or just me? :emb:

I wondered as well that there is only one track inside the package. Apart that the music is really great. Tom was kind to send me a link as I was pretty late to the tape party. I haven't expected such a twist on Finders Keepers-related athmos in this one and checked immediately the first TWM EP on Upitup. A different affair, but also excellent stuff. Very drone-y.

A ball shattering climax you say?! I've yet to play this...digiloads are out now too.

Also Hello Spiral your cat is famous...well among IDM nerds anyway.

lol

She got IDM famous already, when this was reblogged a buttload of times from JasonDonervan's TH Tumblr:

output_n9Ae4D_zpscdca251b.gif

Haha awesome!

Anyone else just reverse the digital track to give yourself the B-side, or just me? :emb:

One of the first things that crossed my mind when I started playing side 2, just not got round to it yet. This sounds like the most fully realised thing he's done yet, the first quarter or so sounds like Christopher Gladwin Live At Pompeii.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived