IGNORED

Interesting facts...

goDel

Ehm....fun fact: this thread is now about confusing facts! unless you're delet...

• There are almost 3 times as many male prostitutes than female ones in Sweden!

wtf sweden !!

Perhaps it says more about the swedish male's ability to pull women.

The average sperm contains a FLAC encoded copy of "Private Eyes" by Hall and Oates.

FACT: I can't go for that (no can do) is my favorite H&O track

dogs are actually a member of the banana species. hence the popular phrase "doggone i could go for some banans right now"

Dance Dance Revolution was invented in 1876. It was originally called the Whimsical Negro Jazz Mat

pineapples, contrary to what the name may suggest, are a mutated strain of cabbage that first appeared in the late 1970s just outside of Chernobyl

all of the noises chewbacca makes in the first three starwars movies are actually recordings of george lucas masturbating in his kitchen

dogs are actually a member of the banana species. hence the popular phrase "doggone i could go for some banans right now"

Dance Dance Revolution was invented in 1876. It was originally called the Whimsical Negro Jazz Mat

pineapples, contrary to what the name may suggest, are a mutated strain of cabbage that first appeared in the late 1970s just outside of Chernobyl

all of the noises chewbacca makes in the first three starwars movies are actually recordings of george lucas masturbating in his kitchen

Gold, pure gold. I have a few Star Wars facts myself.

They ran out if modelling equipment for some of the extensive space fight scenes, so some of the craft used in the background were actually a trainer and a tennis ball painted to look like Tai Fighters.

They ran out of Ewok suits for the Yub Nub ending to Return of the Jedi, so some members of the party are just really hairy children.

The design for C3P0 was based on the design concept "a really gay cyberman". Early designs included a moustache and a tank top.

Archived