IGNORED

fake BoC albums

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

a question,

i'm now really into Boards Of Canada, but i'm wondering, there are a few albums that they've made that aren't avaible in public, but which of those really exist? things like Hooper Bay, Play By Numbers etc... (which i think are real) because there are a lot of fake BoC tracks floating through the internet. which of these "early" albums are confirmed fakes?

with friendly greeting,

Little Lord Faulteroy

a question,

i'm now really into Boards Of Canada, but i'm wondering, there are a few albums that they've made that aren't avaible in public, but which of those really exist? things like Hooper Bay, Play By Numbers etc... (which i think are real) because there are a lot of fake BoC tracks floating through the internet. which of these "early" albums are confirmed fakes?

with friendly greeting,

Little Lord Faulteroy

Where did you find Hooper Bay? Pretty saw the one's online are fake as this has been confirmed by a bunch of peps, but would love to hear it as was tryin to find it a while back

a question,

with friendly greeting,

Little Lord Faulteroy

Where did you find Hooper Bay? Pretty saw the one's online are fake as this has been confirmed by a bunch of peps, but would love to hear it as was tryin to find it a while back

the only version of Hooper Bay that i've got is a fake one with those songs by múm.

The pre-Twoism releases exist, but not in the formats they were portrayed ages ago on the EHX BOC fansite - and they're only in the hands of family and trusted friends, so the likelyhood of any of these leaking is slim to none.

I know, and for many reasons, i like it that way. so it stays something very special those friends can cherish. :boc:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Who coined the term "pre twoism" ? Why not "pre boc maxima" ??

Because BOC Maxima was made in 1996, Twoism was made in Summer 1995 - pre-Twoism refers to all the releases mentioned on the old BOC EHX website that were all dated prior to Twoism, supposedly as far back as 1987 (Catalog 3).

I'm always glad to see people discovering boc. but it's funny to see conversations like this pop up from time to time because they are the same conversations we were having 10, 12, 15 years ago. BOC are like a black hole that slowly keep pulling more and more mass toward the event horizon.

these albums where promo tapes send to labels. they will only be released if these labels give their promotapes out. but why should they? sometimes it happens when they need money like it happened with mike p

Archived