IGNORED

Echospace [Detroit] Bandcamp

Guest jasondonervan

I picked up the Altering Illusions double disc and the digital of the Primary release. May get the CD one. Hoping they put up the Deepchord Presents Echospace outtakes/rarities and the new Brock Van Wey soon. Also this:

"There's also a royalty free DVD sound library for all the producers out there, available on pre-sale and shipping first week of October, only 100 are being made, comes with a 70 minute exclusive CD from variant, using a few of the atmospheres and field recordings contained in the sound library, 2GB and over 2 years of work. For those who love sonic wallpaper!"

Sounds interesting.

Guest jasondonervan

I bought both in my original post, been listening today and really enjoying them. As nice as the live excursions are, I can't wait to get the cv313 CD through for that full hour-long set...

Guest jasondonervan

Not to sound like a Boomklart testimonial, but I'd move fast if you want these.... they won't hang around long!

CD versions of 07/08/09 and 10/11/12 (previously vinyl-only and V. EXPENSIVE), only 50 of each:

a2481180302_2.jpg

a0756582794_2.jpg

And 21 copies of cv313's Japan-only 'live' CD, probably a 'warehouse find':

a1536987296_2.jpg

Guest jasondonervan

There's only 50 being sold on the Bandcamp site. They'll be available in greater quantities later at other retailers.

Oh right, well that's good news for anyone not jumping on them right away...

I really hate that most of their stuff is limited and ends up being sold for crazy money on discogs. There's not much that I don't already own, but there's a few things that I'd like, but no dinero :(

With the bandcamp now up and running, at least high quality digital versions will be available for most releases, even if their physical equivalents have sold out.

As a collector of their pressed stuff it's still bugs me. Although as I mainly listen to it digitally, it's indeed nice to get proper digitals. Although it would be nice if vinyl buyers could also get the digital files as a bonus.

There's only 50 being sold on the Bandcamp site. They'll be available in greater quantities later at other retailers.

Oh right, well that's good news for anyone not jumping on them right away...

I really hate that most of their stuff is limited and ends up being sold for crazy money on discogs. There's not much that I don't already own, but there's a few things that I'd like, but no dinero :(

With the bandcamp now up and running, at least high quality digital versions will be available for most releases, even if their physical equivalents have sold out.

Yeah, the wording on the Bandcamp site is a little ambiguous. But pretty much anything where they've indicated they are "retail" CD editions and shipping "early" I think you can safely assume they will also be available in other stores. I'm guessing the stickers and label exclusives though.

And I agree its good to finally have high quality digital editions of these available label direct. :)

I guess they're trying to sell all the copies of the CDs before selling the digital version of the Deepchord remasters? Strange that they don't even have the samples up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

Have ordered a few CDs from this site, has anyone ordered the sound library? Am tempted, intrigued: what are people's thoughts on it?

I have. I'll let you know once it arrives :music: