IGNORED

Echospace [Detroit] Bandcamp

Guest jasondonervan

http://igloomag.com/features/cv313-the-path-to-dimensional-space-part-1-departure

so cv313 is steve solo?? i always thought it was an echospace alias.

Weird, it would appear so given how he describes the gig that became the 'Live' release - I thought the same as you.

Ended up getting a notification for dimensional space.

Deepchord Presents Echospace (or just Echospace in some instances) is a collab between Rod and Steven. From what I've read, Cv313 is an alias of Steven's that's kind of like Monolake, where it's open to collaboration. Rod has had a hand in a few of the releases under that name I think.

I've had Sommer (DC only) in my car for a long time. And I really like the Coldest Season and Liumin.

Makes me want to go buy some CHEAP housing in Detroit and fill it with analog gear. An art couple bought a whole floor of a building in the warehouse district or somewhere, for $15,000.

source: Detropia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest jasondonervan

a0748447684_10.jpg

"13​/​14​/​16" [remastered] (Releases 12th June 2014)

1. lama temple [remastered]

"This release will be shipping with the following items:

• Deepchord "07/08/09/" CD - Echospace ARC-CD-1
  • Deepchord "10/11/12" CD - Echospace ARC-CD-2
  • Intrusion "The Seduction Of Silence" 2XCD - Echospace 313-7
  • Echoes In Space "DVD/CD" Sound Library - SNDS-001
  • cv313 "Seconds To Forever" DEMF 2014 Limited White Vinyl Edition

Our apologies for the time it's taken to get these releases moving forward but as the universe would have it we've had many obstacles both personal and internally at the label which needed to be rectified before moving forward. We do hope you all enjoy the music and many thanks for your dedication, support, loyalty and keeping the faith!"

That cv313 vinyl is news to me... nothing on the bandcamp yet.

Is that deepchord archives thing coming out on vinyl as the previous did is what i am wondering? I might skip this as I am broke and some of these track I already have on the deepchord silentes release. but hopefully it will stay in print for a while. One thing that annoys me that with all these releases you get a lot of duplicates.

Edited by azatoth

Guest jasondonervan

Pinched from the Dub Techno group discussions on discogs:

SH :: "Right now we’ve received test presses of Echospace 14, 15, and 16 all scheduled to come out over the next two-to-three months, and although each release has something exclusive on it, many of the compositions from the Altering Illusions CD will be featured.

One of the key tracks from the first compilation set was Deepchord’s amazing “Electro Magnetic Dowsing (cv313′s Live Rewire)”. As with most things we produce there’s always another version and we’ve saved the best for last: Deepchord’s “Lost D Side” is set to come out as a limited 12″ in June which we’re really excited about.

We’re also planning a very special 3LP set of the Dimensional Space album which also has new material (previously unavailable in CD or digital formats) exclusive to the vinyl release. We’re very excited about this particular project for a multitude of reasons: firstly it was mastered at Alchemy in London and they really brought out the best in these recordings and secondly, our friend Lindsay who beyond operating one of the best labels in Edinburgh (Firecracker) is also an exceptionally talented graphic artist is designing the sleeves by hand, each one being unique, and the design is out of this world!

At this point, we’ve outlined some of the back catalog and are hoping to reveal more information on these editions very soon. I will say there’s a good chance it may feature some of the unreleased “live” material from past events and potentially some new Deepchord Presents: Echospace material on the horizon!”

On a side note, I may have accidentally ordered duplicates of the 07/08/09 and 10/11/12 CDs - if anyone wants them (when they finally arrive), let me know and I'll do a good price for 'em.

I am lucky that the fuckups that people had with these bandcamp orders didn't happen to me. It took longer because it was sent back by customs but when it finally arrived i got the live at primary cd as a freebie which was nice as i regretted not ordering it initially as it's really good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

Email received:

"Thank you for your purchase of "Echoes In Space" we're extremely apologetic to the endless unforeseen delays which have occurred over the past year. All this aside we're excited to announce the release was modified from the initial factory run and for the better, we've now included an additional 2.0 GB of custom made sounds to the library at no additional cost. We also had to emit some of the original proposed sounds in the library due to copyright and trademark restrictions despite our best efforts to secure those legally. Well, we do hope you enjoy what has taken us nearly 5 years to develop, we ask only one small favor of each user of the library, please send us your projects utilizing this work as we're quite excited to see where your imagination takes you! We will be looking for demo's featuring this content to showcase in the fall as a potential CD or digital release on the label.

As always, thank you all for your support, warm words and patience with us, its so greatly appreciated!"

Yusssss:

ibpg6ru6ZElBwS.jpg

Email received:

"Thank you for your purchase of "Echoes In Space" we're extremely apologetic to the endless unforeseen delays which have occurred over the past year. All this aside we're excited to announce the release was modified from the initial factory run and for the better, we've now included an additional 2.0 GB of custom made sounds to the library at no additional cost. We also had to emit some of the original proposed sounds in the library due to copyright and trademark restrictions despite our best efforts to secure those legally. Well, we do hope you enjoy what has taken us nearly 5 years to develop, we ask only one small favor of each user of the library, please send us your projects utilizing this work as we're quite excited to see where your imagination takes you! We will be looking for demo's featuring this content to showcase in the fall as a potential CD or digital release on the label.

As always, thank you all for your support, warm words and patience with us, its so greatly appreciated!"

Yusssss:

ibpg6ru6ZElBwS.jpg

You left out the part where you parted with $80 for all that. Nice, but...I dunno...

Guest jasondonervan

You left out the part where you parted with $80 for all that. Nice, but...I dunno...

I didn't leave it out, I just didn't feel that it was relevant.

i don't know what the point in buying someone else's dub techno sounds with the idea to make your own dub techno with... i mean, isn't that the whole point of making this stuff... the sound-design?

Let's outlaw sampling.

i don't know what the point in buying someone else's dub techno sounds with the idea to make your own dub techno with... i mean, isn't that the whole point of making this stuff... the sound-design?

Who says I want to make dub techno with these sounds, or that I'm not going to bother with altering them at all. It's no different than sampling.

• 2 months later...