IGNORED

Happy 20th Anniversary µ-Ziq Megamix

Bertolt Brechtakt

Only ONE Chewed Corners song? Ok man...

Yeah, sorry. It was very hard to select. I tried to have only 1 song per release. Otherwise the mix would have gone on forever (which is cool but also means I would've never finished it, I reckon).

And the two exception are Tango N' Vectif and Lunatic Harness (although, I took "My Little Beautiful" from the respective EP), which both are the releases which influenced and flashed me most.

Guest Rulohead32

Only ONE Chewed Corners song? Ok man...

Yeah, sorry. It was very hard to select. I tried to have only 1 song per release. Otherwise the mix would have gone on forever (which is cool but also means I would've never finished it, I reckon).

And the two exception are Tango N' Vectif and Lunatic Harness (although, I took "My Little Beautiful" from the respective EP), which both are the releases which influenced and flashed me most.

Oh, didn't realize there was actually only one song per release. Then it's correct cause Weakling Paradinas is the most successful one. (But for me it's not the best).

• 2 months later...

Archived