IGNORED

WATMM Podcast

MadameChaos

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I'd be happy to contribute a regular five second 'this week I 'ave mostly been...' segment in the style of Jesse from The Fast Show

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one even from Sean Booth of Autechre. He PM'ed me this jingle after he found out about the idea. He's very enthusiastic in delivering unreleased stuff for podcasts.

[sc5]113679531%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-zMXaM[/sc5]

THAT IS AWESOME! I should use that as the background sound for when you hit the homepage... perfect intro for a WATMM Podcast for sure!

There should be a three hour intro segment about optimizing your listening area by elusiv4 to stop people from listening in sub optimal settings.

There should be a three hour intro segment about optimizing your listening area by elusiv4 to stop people from listening in sub optimal settings.

this. Please this.

microphones, usually.

also usually a working internet connection is necessary to upload the podcasts. and you need a personal computer to upload them to the internet.

Guest Rulohead32

microphones, usually.

also usually a working internet connection is necessary to upload the podcasts. and you need a personal computer to upload them to the internet.

you've been banned from the internet. your irony level is too much for this place.

lol

microphones, usually.

you've been banned from the internet. your irony level is too much for this place.

i don't think that's irony; it's sarcasm.

we should do a show together; compliment our styles perfectly!

Guest Rulohead32

microphones, usually.

i don't think that's irony; it's sarcasm.

we should do a show together; compliment our styles perfectly!

let's do a podcast section yay

Just let Atop make a bunch more watmm allstars mixes and screw the podcast, people here already talk too much.

Or just give MisterE a right wing radio spot where he can rant about the death of american bodily freedoms.

We could also just open up a skype room with a weekly topic, say, "The State of World Politics," and record everything with our washing machines running in the background. That's basically watmm already innit.

Archived