IGNORED

Poemss - Poemss

GraveGlitcher

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

google translate to the rescue:

F & L: I watch Planet Mu has almost ten years, and I notice this point: although you always stick to the current trends, you will never forget about their "pets", which in this way is not very fit, - Venetian Snares, Shitmat , Ceephax. What motivates you?

μ-Ziq: You know, I really wanted to release «Cro Magnox» Ceephax, but Planet Mu was already too loaded releases at the moment ... But in general, yes, I continue to publish those artists that are interesting to me, often in contrast to the predominant trends. By the way, now we have a new album scheduled to release the project under the name Venetian Snares Premonitions - it will be released in December this year.

Pigster to the rescue!

SHIT what an awesome year so far. New luke vibert on the horizon and now a v snares album!

wow

way to go grvgltchr now I've wet myself at work. my staff are going to wonder wth is going on

Sweet, we can hear more 16th note fuckery that we've heard in his 3000 other tracks rehashed into a new album...

Don't get me wrong. I like some Vsnares. But it's gotten really, really old on the last few albums to the point of me just turning it off... aside from his last step stuff, that stuff was pretty neat.

diagram1_anim%5B1%5D.gif

His next album should utilize this ^^ . Sequel to Sleep: SNORE.

did you hear the cubist reggage ep? That was a nice new style from him. I also thought his last couple of albums were a little bit snares by numbers but he has been away awhile so I think he will be coming back fighting! also if this is a new alias am even more intrigued by what it might sound like

Premonitions is the name of a project, so it's actually Premonitions - TBA

why do you think that's the name of the project?

I thought the interview might have just translated poorly..

I understand the language in which source interview is written. It says about planned release of a new Snares' project called Premonitions. It could be easily messed up a little in what name is related to - a release or project, but then it must be some new project anyway.

Premonitions is the name of a project, so it's actually Premonitions - TBA

why do you think that's the name of the project?

I thought the interview might have just translated poorly..

I understand the language in which source interview is written. It says about planned release of a new Snares' project called Premonitions. It could be easily messed up a little in what name is related to - a release or project, but then it must be some new project anyway.

Interesting!

Actually this is far more interesting to me if it's a new alias!

Thanks

Archived