IGNORED

Poemss - Poemss

GraveGlitcher

Guest bitroast

'Fool The Detector' contained his best work thus far so he seems to be on an upward trend from what I can tell.

Agreed. That music had intensity and good aounds^^

Keen to hear more from him!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But will this finally be a full album or just an EP?

This release hasn't been announced yet, but I can tell you that the Premonitions artist name is already taken, so they (the project is A. Funk + someone else) are choosing another name. It is an 11 track album, with vocals, with songs.

This release hasn't been announced yet, but I can tell you that the Premonitions artist name is already taken, so they (the project is A. Funk + someone else) are choosing another name. It is an 11 track album, with vocals, with songs.

fuck.

Thanks for the info boss!

Looking forward to it.

(the project is A. Funk + someone else)

Please let it be Otto Von Schirach, please let it be Otto Von Schirach

+1

Venetian Snores :cisfor:

Archived