IGNORED

Poemss - Poemss

GraveGlitcher

I would be down for another collab with Speedranch; 'Making Orange Things' is still my favorite VS album.

Anyone else thing that title alludes to making amphetamine? The pills on the cover...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be down for another collab with Speedranch; 'Making Orange Things' is still my favorite VS album.

Anyone else thing that title alludes to making amphetamine? The pills on the cover...

How about his recent collab under the name Speed Dealer Moms. It couldn't allude harder

How about his recent collab under the name Speed Dealer Moms. It couldn't allude harder

Lol.

I thought it was pretty explicit.

MERZBOW!

(probably not a popular idea, but I'd fucking love a 'bow/'snares collab LP)

Yes yes this yes. I would be so happy. And amused to hear the two of them making "songs with vocals" together. Which will never happen.

But someday, hopefully they could collaborate.

Hell, after the masterpiece that is Making Orange Things, a collab album with any awesome harsh noise artist would be more than I could ask for.

Looking forward to it. It's been a long time since anything full length came from the Vsnares area (even though Sleep came out, but I try to separate those. Good album though).

You say you made a tunnel,

I'm on the other side,

For a thousand years,

For a thousand years.

And I've crossed bloody battlefields,

I've punched dragons in their heads,

I've torn evil wizards in half,

To bring you my love

^That one please?

I'm ready for some samples from this to drop, but if they're still trying to figure out a new name.. shit. Caam aaan.

• 4 weeks later...

No, it won't be on it because it's not a venetian snares album, it's a 50/50 collaboration with someone (The thread title should be changed to "Poemss"). There's no hard-edged jungle drums on it, just dreamlike ballads. It's a new collaborative project under a new name.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived