Guest cult fiction

Guest murphythecat8

..about things that never were

Building Dragons

humpedinBEATS

Let Me See Your Shapes

Frozen days

I also love lost in a walk

but basically everything is stellar, I alos love is 2009 output.

I just love wisp and everyhting he does turns to magic imo

You are missing a Havaer release. Believe it was called Listening Advice or something along those lines. I'll have to check when I get home. Dunno how available it is. He also had an alias called Ent Sounds that was super lo fi ambient type stuff. There was also a CDr that he made available in addition to In a Blue Face around 2003-04ish but I'm failing to remember the name of that too.

I included most of his Entsounds (Growth EP) stuff, looking back I missed two songs; Flower (Short Version) and The Winding Sun (Arc Edit) both from compilation albums on Moodgadget records.

Then there's this

Also forgot to include his OLPCXO stuff from soundcloud. I probably should go back through and add the Aliases he made each song under.

It does seem you are right about the Listening Advice EP except it doesn't seem to be out anywhere.

Ah you did include the Growth EP but there's also some older Ent Sounds stuff from his Lobe days.

Guest sonnyskare

A more complete list with proper titles and organization. There's the possibility I accidentally deleted something while organizing it or missed some things.

Albums:

As Wisp:

2003 - pleeper ep

2003 - Frozen Days

2003 - In A Blue Face

2004 - saw2 reworked

2004 - A Thousand Tomorrows

2004 - ..about things that never were.

2004 - fungusFLAP EP

2004 - Xmas87

2004 - humpeIndenBEATS

2004 - Let Me See Your Shapes

2005 - Lost In A Walk EP

2005 - NRTHNDR

2006 - Honor Beats

2006 - Building Dragons

2008 - Katabatic

2009 - The Shimmering Hour

2009 - We Miss You

As Lich:

2008 - Shadow Men

Unknown - 12" unknown

As Entsounds:

2007 - Growth EP

As Havaer:

2004 - Cultivar

unknown - Listening Advice EP

Collaboration Albums:

2004 - Quest For Excalipur (As Wisp)

2007 - Mrs. Jynx & Wisp Present: From Us To You (As Wisp)

2009 - nine acid (vhom/skønflap) (As Skønflap)

Mixes:

Flimsy Pipetts Mix

Ivanhoe Mix

(He has some more mixes out there, Idk where they are)

Songs:

As Wisp:

Wisp Pt 1. (Appears on the Cremation of Care)

Wisp Pt 2. (Appears on the Cremation of Care)

Sounding (Appears on New Faces EP)

Uxe-Bu (Appears on Eyelicker)

Out Of Season (Appears on Summer)

Across The Pale Sea (Appears on Ghostly International Presents: Moodgadget)

Arpeggiating Edgar (Appears on Ghostly International Presents: Moodgadget)

Rainbow Walk (Appears on NOW That's What I Call Fancy! Vol. 5)

House of Aos (Appears on Jack The House)

Kieran Moth [Naphthalene Mix By Wisp] (Appears on Our Blue Remixes)

Untitled Nine [Horizontal Mix By Wisp] (Appears on Empty Field: Collected Works 1999-2004)

Laptop Vagabond (Wisp Remix) (Appears on Formulae Remixes)

Last Day Of Summer Reprise (Featuring Wisp) (Appears on s/t)

Planol Paralel (Wisp Remix) (Possible Sounds Of Mobius - Remixes)

Huge Samurai Radish (Wisp Remix) (Appears on Huge Samurai Radish)

Green Minor [Wisp Edit] (Appears on Phe_)

Imbolc Moon (Appears on Contiuum Hypothesis Compilation)

Green Hill Path (Appears on Crimson)

The Bard Postlude (Appears on Azure)

Straylight (Radio Rip)

43539N 7912W 4309417 79017

Vespers 1 4

Neverever (Wisp Remix)

Constants Are Changing (Moving Trees Mix)

Tears From The Compound Eye (Lachrymatory Edit)

11-5-13.mp3 (Posted on Dwaallicht soundcloud with download labeling it as a Wisp track)

see what you may REMIX (ELF MAGIC! Stems?)

blind men always get stuck in the snow

As Dwaallicht:

SDOOLF

MUL.GIR.TAB (B.DAY.JAMZ)

gngrbrd/gingerbeard

glibberty fibbert

baroquetronics

dwaallicht

Glaeba

OFF BLAST IN TO FUTURE

MUMIÆ

morningheatwarning

mondmilch-extract

Lauds_2_5

Lark & Lion

IAMERROR 3

Earth Book

Earth Book (Alternate)

Foolish Fire

Birch Branch

Describe The Door

chrysalis which binds

Bird in the House

BAROQUE BIDNESS/baroquetronics

Pati-Geni

Galileo's Moon

Cr24 ICE

Ptolemy Sphere

October Envelope

BODE PLOT

When The Night Falls

Reverse Minotaur

Scintillator

Solstice Lore

Twin Lakes

Vejovis 3.7.12

Walled City Night

We Burn

week long come down

Aisling

274th day

85 Loop

Straylight

As Niagara Bass Network:

Power Authority

Schoellkopf Station

War in the Hydro-Electric City

As Other I:

Garden of Lethe

Our Minds Are Porous

Petroc 6413

As Lich: (Apparently there was a myspace page with unreleased Lich stuff; can't find it now)

The Bahamut (Appears on Azure)

Cave Dub (Appears on Occupy The Terminal)

As PCWA:

Night Vapors (Original Mix)

As OLPCXO:

I Used To Wait

NRTHNPRVNCLTCHNO

Ha Ku Tiva

Every Day (TamTam Tribute)

As Entsounds:

The Winding Sun (Arc Edit)

Green Gallery

Flower (Short Version)

Unreleased things I don't have any info on (this list should be longer):

fiveosixam.mp3

There was also a CDr that he made available in addition to In a Blue Face around 2003-04ish but I'm failing to remember the name of that too.

If you remember please tell me

Ah you did include the Growth EP but there's also some older Ent Sounds stuff from his Lobe days.

Lobe days? You remember any of it (names or places it's available)?

I would really like a proper copy of the Cremation of Care Wisp pt. 1 track. I have $$ to give to whomsoever supplies it. (also looking for the xanopticon pt. 2 - track 15 off the same comp).

Guest sonnyskare

I would really like a proper copy of the Cremation of Care Wisp pt. 1 track. I have $$ to give to whomsoever supplies it. (also looking for the xanopticon pt. 2 - track 15 off the same comp).

Looks like Vespers 1 4 is from Wisp Pt. 1 or vice versa. My copy of vespers 1 4 sounds different though so different sources? And you can get wisp pt. 1 for a dollar here http://recordlabelrecords.bandcamp.com/track/pt-1-6

As "Reid" - HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI.mp3

Private track for a very awesome person's birthday.

I'll include it

Alright, a few tidbits.

The original In a Blue Face cover (when he was still using the Lobe moniker):

J3fEl4f.jpg

The Great Big EP disc:

ViZYeOT.jpg

Tracklisting for The Great Big EP:

1. This is the jump off, said the shitty MC

2. his trains

3. shore view

4. september is dying

5. magnetic poetry

6. scuba shank

7. arc of lens

8. ????#001

9. ????#002

10. from the front

The cover for Listening Advice:

WX8xGOj.png

Looks like Vespers 1 4 is from Wisp Pt. 1 or vice versa. My copy of vespers 1 4 sounds different though so different sources? And you can get wisp pt. 1 for a dollar here http://recordlabelrecords.bandcamp.com/track/pt-1-6

I'll include it

I'm aware. I don't want the live version.

I'll include it

That's neat.

I'll include it

That's neat.

Because if you have a live version you're full of shit or special.

I'll include it

That's neat.

Sorry, I should have quoted that better. I was talking about Cremation of Care - Wisp pt. 1. I guess it used to be on soundcloud, but Mr. Wisp removed it. I have no idea what you are talking about in reference to that other track Retrig. Also, I misunderstood what you were saying sonny. I see now that you have correctly identified the track. Although, it doesn't have the Lost Highway sample which I thought was a nice touch for the live take. It's just a shame I have to listen to some guy yelling "Get it Son!" "Yeah" and some girl proclaiming "It's getting serious" as I'm trying to enjoy this wonderfully crafted bit of space time that Wisp as so graciously presented to us mortals for consumption. It seems to me that whatever copies exist out there they seem to be shorter, and of less fidelity than what was being performed at this event. As the same that you cannot force someone to love you; you cannot force someone to appease your every sonic desire.

Guest sonnyskare

I've seen Listening Advice being passed around here, back in the day.

Now who has it?

I think I only have the So Much I Think Of You track somewhere.

I'll post up Listening Advice and the Great Big EP tonight when I get home.

Please do, I would absolutely love that. As far as I can tell both of those are completely gone from internet existence, except for So Much I Think Of You. Thanks for all the info too.

I'll include it

That's neat.

Sorry, I should have quoted that better. I was talking about Cremation of Care - Wisp pt. 1. I guess it used to be on soundcloud, but Mr. Wisp removed it. I have no idea what you are talking about in reference to that other track Retrig. Also, I misunderstood what you were saying sonny. I see now that you have correctly identified the track. Although, it doesn't have the Lost Highway sample which I thought was a nice touch for the live take. It's just a shame I have to listen to some guy yelling "Get it Son!" "Yeah" and some girl proclaiming "It's getting serious" as I'm trying to enjoy this wonderfully crafted bit of space time that Wisp as so graciously presented to us mortals for consumption. It seems to me that whatever copies exist out there they seem to be shorter, and of less fidelity than what was being performed at this event. As the same that you cannot force someone to love you; you cannot force someone to appease your every sonic desire.

Here's Vespers 1 4, it's only part of the actual track, which I believe is a mix.

Wisp -- Vespers 1 4.mp4

Guest sonnyskare

Lol did you rip this from youtube? Thanks though.

It was only on youtube unfortunately. You could rip it yourself but I think that's the highest audio quality possible.

That live version is so good compositionally compared to this version. So good. :music: No worries man. I understand.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Guest sonnyskare

That live version is so good compositionally compared to this version. So good. :music: No worries man. I understand.

Keep a look out I suppose, Reid posted straylight on soundcloud after this thread, and he's even posted in this thread. Maybe he'll post some of the songs from the mix up at some point.