IGNORED

List Films You Wish You Hadn't Watched

Redruth

i walked out of the last 20 minutes of elysium, and the thing is that i was watching it on the computer at home. so i just removed my headphones, walked to the kitchen, made some tea and watched the tv for a bit while the film was still playing on the computer.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Skyline. I implore you, do not under any circumstances waste your time on this. I wanted to slit my wrists. It is the worst film I have ever seen by a country mile.

Also:

Star Wars I, II, III

Indiana Jones 4

The Matrix sequels

Predator 2 (I keep trying to like it but I just can't)

Alien Resurrection

Alien vs Predator

Aliens vs Predator - Requiem

Predators

Prometheus

Irreversible (grim)

A Serbian Film (grim)

Legally Blonde

Visitor Q - just no...ugh.

Scary Movie, White Chicks, basically anything that has the Wayans brothers credited - no need for explanation

i walked out of the last 20 minutes of elysium, and the thing is that i was watching it on the computer at home. so i just removed my headphones, walked to the kitchen, made some tea and watched the tv for a bit while the film was still playing on the computer.

flol @ this concept. i'm gonna start doing this.

for me there are ever so many films to select but I'll just mention:

Garden State. Fuck you.

The Room

oh my god where do i start. some people class this in the "so bad it's good" category, but personally i found it actually physically painful to watch. "oh hi mark!"

Ahh..one of my favorite films. Gonna see it tonight with gf & family. Can't wait.

My list:

Transformers 2

Matrix 2 & 3

Wish I'd only seen LOTR once, it was horrible after the first time

Unbreakable

Annie Hall

A horrible documentary about some rich kids kayaking in Africa, can't be fucked to look up the name

Garden State. Fuck you.

one of my first dates ever with a super cute norwegian girl in 8th grade...

*lights dim*

A ZACH BRAFF FILM

"GARDEN STATE"

WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY ZACH BRAFF

*close up of zach braff's ugly mug*

"this is gay as shit, sorry"

as we leave the theater all i can remember her saying was "wow... you're really opinionated"

oh well

flol @ this concept. i'm gonna start doing this.

for me there are ever so many films to select but I'll just mention:

Garden State. Fuck you.

can you imagine a guy recommended that movie to me? :cry:

other than that my obvious ones: 2012, pirates saga (through unforeseen circumstances i ended up watching most of em), avatar, spidermans (same story here), titanic, iron man, slumdog millionaire, the time machine remake, riddick movies, independence day, charlie and the choco fact remake, day after tomorrow, i am legend, the mummy reboot serie, v for vendetta (i have no idea how so many love/like this movie, what a trainwreck), hancock (nearly anything will smith related really), davinci code, unbreakable,...

Easy A might be the worst movie ever made

Paranormal Activity 2 in the cinema when it came out.

My friends and I fully walked out of this movie....like an hour of a goddamn pool vacuum I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

into the wild

grizzly man

surprising choices.

I kind of regret paying to watch Dude Where's My Car in the cinema. Though we did have fun poking fun at it afterwards over beers.

Archived