IGNORED

Envmod

BCM

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice floaty melodies from the start and i really like that one really spacey synth that comes in that has that timbre kind of like the one vangelis used in the blade runner sound track. that sort of synth sound i think was used a lot in fantasy movie soundtracks in the 80s too. wish i knew how to make that type of sound. anyway i really like it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

sweet melodies, directly from mars.... groovy swing! only thing that i would change is some of the drum samples you used...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

• 4 weeks later...

Good stuff! Like all the synth sounds. Gentle pads in the background, proper melodies and enjoyable acid riffs. Very up my way. Imma follow you on soundcloud. Cheers!

Edited by Vibe Origin

cheers dudes, this one's actually a mix of hardware and soft...well, the main pad sound and a snare sound are softsynths (but run through an outbound desk) and the rest is hardware...sorry i missed the occasional reverb stab thing michael...plain forgot

• 1 month later...