a0038977967_2.jpg

TRACKLIST

1. clycl - Hyperion Blast (NY Brickwald to Fark Mix)

2. Zander One ft. Aedyn - Windfall

3. Zhaozhou-Aghora - Contemporary Occurrence

4. Hilligoss - Questionable

5. Hello Spiral - If You CHATMM, They Will Cum

6. Maul Pierces - Western Shores (830)

7. Dissociate - Blur

8. Silver Trifolium - Fire-Gilded

9. Lanarc - Vent_

DOWNLOAD

finally got some time to listen, a few tracks in and im liking everything i hear! i feel kind of like a bastard that i've never paid much attention to these comps but i've gone into chatmm for about a yr now, so i went back and DL'ed all of the previous ones last night. what i have heard of them was pretty good quality stuff, and so is this last one. and as always pattern's artwork is great! foil's organizing of the tracks, and the tracks themselves- great work guys!

finally got some time to listen, a few tracks in and im liking everything i hear! i feel kind of like a bastard that i've never paid much attention to these comps but i've gone into chatmm for about a yr now, so i went back and DL'ed all of the previous ones last night. what i have heard of them was pretty good quality stuff, and so is this last one. and as always pattern's artwork is great! foil's organizing of the tracks, and the tracks themselves- great work guys!

Thanks dude :beer:

Archived