IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

• 2 weeks later...

Same here ! Can't wait to listen it all, the teasers make me think it could turn into my very fav 2013 release. What a nice year :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Geometrices

I am a major fan of Aleksi. I was first exposed to his work through the BBC One World: Rephlex Records Showcase mix. His use of compound meter was a big draw for me, breaking away from the routine 4/4 and exploring more tongue-twister type polyrhythmic motifs. This unusual quality is demonstrated quite musically and tastefully on his celestial Astrobotnia release, Part 03. I am eager to hear this new release, new inspiration, definitely sounding very creative so far!!

...(.o.O.o.)...

Well, I didn't get a reply from AP after almost two months to some very practical questions, which is pretty sad. With every other label or artist I would've already cancelled it but I have too much respect for these guys I guess. I remember waiting for the Zwischenwelt LP for almost half a year or so? Then they just cancelled it without any notice. I honestly wonder why they bothered posting the "coming very, very soon" with this release.

Well, I didn't get a reply from AP after almost two months to some very practical questions, which is pretty sad. With every other label or artist I would've already cancelled it but I have too much respect for these guys I guess. I remember waiting for the Zwischenwelt LP for almost half a year or so? Then they just cancelled it without any notice. I honestly wonder why they bothered posting the "coming very, very soon" with this release.

aleksi probably ran into problems with the physicals. What I don't get is why he hasn't notified anyone yet.

Got this tday :

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reserving the Colundi Sequence.

I estimate the P&P to Denmark will be £4 for the CD/DVD-set and £6 for the vinyl.

I will email you when the stock gets here.

Cheers,

^