IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

https://www.facebook.com/345828748865028/videos/933019356812628/

Looks like Aleksi is releasing colundi on vinyl on Clone Records? Awesome!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1039 met Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't dip into WATMM so much these days. Any idea what this actually comprises? I ordered the clear vinyl and CD regardless and don't care if it's Now That's What I Call Colundi or new stuff or whatever, but still..... just curious.

It's basically a compilation of tracks from already released Levels through the years, but now on vinyl.

Thank you, I imagined it might be. I've a feeling somehow that it's going to be delayed for a bit.

Sorry, I don't dip into WATMM so much these days. Any idea what this actually comprises? I ordered the clear vinyl and CD regardless and don't care if it's Now That's What I Call Colundi or new stuff or whatever, but still..... just curious.

It's basically a compilation of tracks from already released Levels through the years, but now on vinyl.

Thank you, I imagined it might be. I've a feeling somehow that it's going to be delayed for a bit.

That sweet nostalgic breeze of Rephlex rising in horizon. Brings a tear to my eye.

Since I'm such a lazy ass who hasn't really kept up with the massive amount of Colundi volumes the comp format will be better suited for me. Really liked the samples. Wasn't really fond with the first two volumes but there's something else in the other volumes which is more to my taste. Has there been any info of how many volumes this comp series will contain?

That sweet nostalgic breeze of Rephlex rising in horizon. Brings a tear to my eye.

Since I'm such a lazy ass who hasn't really kept up with the massive amount of Colundi volumes the comp format will be better suited for me. Really liked the samples. Wasn't really fond with the first two volumes but there's something else in the other volumes which is more to my taste. Has there been any info of how many volumes this comp series will contain?

Aleksi stated in an interview that there will be 21 volumes.

Aleksi stated in an interview that there will be 21 volumes.

21 volumes of compilations? :wacko:

I ordered the transparent version when they announced it, and there was nothing but the cover art and tracklist available then. And when looking at the pictures on bleep they've added since then, no matter how broke I currently am, I don't regret my purchase at all.

Guest bitroast

omg. SPOILER ALERT for the 3xLP package. kind of assumed it was just going to be a sleeve with the 3 records inside.. not gatefold. looks LUSH!!!!

got the shipping notification today or yesterday or so :^)

Did anyone bid on the Contact SD card?

put it off until it was too late (i assume, he said cutoff point was the weekend) but i mean why not just put it up on some online store or something, really. bidding via email? no ty

Just got the 3LP in and am loving it. Beautiful package but more importantly, great track selection from Serge :) missing some faves but at least now I'm getting to appreciate these ones more.

I've also 'won' the Contact SD card and the Allantide CD through the bidding, very pleased :music:

Got the 3xlp today... Great to have these tracks on vinyl!

Nice gate fold and pretty good job with the selection.

My vinyl does have a few pops though.

Just got the 3LP in and am loving it. Beautiful package but more importantly, great track selection from Serge :) missing some faves but at least now I'm getting to appreciate these ones more.

I've also 'won' the Contact SD card and the Allantide CD through the bidding, very pleased :music:

Can you snap a pic of the package? Would love to see.

Can you snap a pic of the package? Would love to see.

I could but Bleep did a fine job on that already imo: https://bleep.com/release/72757-aleksi-perala-the-colundi-sequence-volume-1

Someone on the WATMM Facebook group posted some nice shots and a video of the vinyl spinning. Can't seem to link it up here though. Looks beautiful.

Edited by weakmassive

I can confirm it's a beautiful object. Worth every penny. Haven't had the time yet to spin it though :/

Edited by Nil