IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Colundi Sequence Level 9 is a good place to start but i think you need to go on social media sites and find the guy called Grant with the weird cult symbols as the display picture, email him a portion of money so he can buy a block of land and have microtonal techno parties without you because it'll be in UK or some shit but he'll send you a reply email with a link to the files for your "donation". The production on this one is top notch and probably a good starter point !

Edited by bitchroast

• 3 weeks later...

fingers crossed for the MD and cassette. haven't heard em yet, just sitting on my shelf gathering dust.

Have a look in your junk folder as download codes were sent out yesterday. You should have 3 links.

Just randomly wanna insert here that the uptempo techno ish on Level 14 is right up my alley. For example 080

It’s like I heard the music that I was always looking for.

O Colundi, please use the Vessel Aleksi to create more mindblow uptempo techno, and mixes full o that stuff

Love,

Buckuhlee

at this point i believe the guy's not even interested in saying - musically - anything he hasn't said already, he just needs the money. we all do but it bothers me when musicians capitalize on constantly releasing mere variations of the exact same thing. it's all about the co£undi

Edited by Brian Tregaskin

at this point i believe the guy's not even interested in saying - musically - anything he hasn't said already, he just needs the money. we all do but it bothers me when musicians capitalize on constantly releasing mere variations of the exact same thing. it's all about the co£undi

This comment made me sad.

yeah this is mean-spirited and wrong. as if aphex/squarepusher/boc/ceephax are saying - musically - anything they haven't already said before.

Edited by dr lopez

yeah this is mean-spirited and wrong. as if aphex/squarepusher/boc/ceephax are saying - musically - anything they haven't already said before.

it's just my opinion, i don't see what's mean-spirited about it. colundi was nice and fun for a while but i don't see the point in releasing 3000 tracks that sound more or less the same, if it ain't for cash. 

i agree with you about ceephax, boc's campfire headphase was a departure from their trademark sound imo but tomorrow's harvest was kind of backwards so i kind of agree, but i disagree about afx and squarepusher, each new album explored new territory, unlike colundi that keeps rehashing the same formula, which i find boring and lazy. to each their own i guess.

the mean spirited part is accusing definitely not-rich electronic music artists of making music for money. as if that was a bad thing or something to look down upon.

the problem lies with the imo excessive amount of very similar tunes he's put out in recent years. i call that milking the cow.

the cowlundi for that matter :P