IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

On 6/25/2019 at 7:02 AM, dr lopez said:

have to say the new aleksi is probably the worst ive heard in the colundi saga. that said, it's still alright!

I would *highly* recommend people go through the celestial series again. sunlight 1-3, starlight 1-3 and then moonshine. sun and starlight 3 being me two favs. they are so good.

Gonna check these, thanks Lopez.

Yeah this album is just Paradox part 2 really. Main room techno, 909alike drums, 303alike synths lurk around the edges and then Colundi glittering over the top.

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2019 at 8:26 AM, beero said:

quite strange: got an e-mail months ago that it should be dispatched and though several requests/complaints no reaction at all (nothing arrived until today) ?

yep, I paid 66 pounds or something and I also later paid for shipping of the free release I supposed to get, after the mail that mine will be shipped this week or  something,silence, I'm an idiot, got scammed two times

grant closed colundi group on fb, and I think we'll never get anything

Edited by 4d0lf
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've stopped following the Colundi train a while ago, but is that Capsule Network an Aleksi alias ?

It sounds more diverse than most of the series, somehow reminiscent of Mental Union / Project V era (I miss these sorts of tunes) but without the grit. Or maybe it just feels different because of / thanks to proper mastering ? ^^

On 1/21/2020 at 3:33 PM, 4d0lf said:

yep, I paid 66 pounds or something and I also later paid for shipping of the free release I supposed to get, after the mail that mine will be shipped this week or  something,silence, I'm an idiot, got scammed two times

Yea I left the group a couple weeks ago because of this, I don't think we're ever gonna see that release.

3 minutes ago, Trilobot said:

Yea I left the group a couple weeks ago because of this, I don't think we're ever gonna see that release.

You all jumped the gun.

hi.. buyers of the comp, sorry! they are in mailers ready to send. problem comes when i try to contact people to check the address. i get tons of emails back that are confusing, then maybe a contradictory one a couple of days later, with loads of questions.. or people not replying or from another name/address without explanation, or someone who never paid in the first place...whatever. i dont want to spend ages decyphering mails, i just want to post them.. so.. if you bought the compilation please send an email to we@colundi.net. make the subject line '2020'. then in the message please put just your name and the address it should be sent to. paypal name or email would be good too if poss. nothing more or less please. if you do any more than this, your order will get processed but the complications will put it to the end of the queue. thanks. really sorry. i have a list of names and old emails and addresses i just need to update it simply and quickly and get em out the door. you'll get what you wanted. there are no more left for new orders. sorry again and cheers and best wishes.

nb make the subject line '2020'.

3 minutes ago, whosebrian said:

You all jumped the gun.

WOOPS this is actually helpful, thanks dood. Didn't know about that update.

Edited by Trilobot

On 1/21/2020 at 11:33 PM, 4d0lf said:

Grant removed me from the group last year because I told him to please/thanks/go fuck yourself. Told me I'd get a refund for colundi whateverthefuck when he's done fucking himself, it's been a while though I'm starting to think he isn't good for his word. Glad to hear the colundi community is in good health though!

He's a scammer, and he spends all of his non-refundable donations on crack while typing absolute nonsense and sweet nothings to Aleksi fans

Edited by Avarik
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 10:02 PM, whosebrian said:

You all jumped the gun.

hhmmm, more than one month ago and still nothing.

anyone received anything?