IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Today's the day we find out about our bids.

Exciting.

Apparently mine was below average or below production costs, but they still award me with it? That's very kind of them to be honest, ty very much colundi crew :)

(Would be really dubious if they would cancel it for that reason, why else implement a bidding system if you want a set price? I mean, I just made a random guess, I'd have no problem chipping in more).

Exciting.

Apparently mine was below average or below production costs, but they still award me with it? That's very kind of them to be honest, ty very much colundi crew :)

(Would be really dubious if they would cancel it for that reason, why else implement a bidding system if you want a set price? I mean, I just made a random guess, I'd have no problem chipping in more).

Same here, thanks colundi.

Yes, same here as well. Wrote back asking for some clarification and offering to fill in the financial gap, but it's Colundi so... I have no idea what to expect.

I don't think Aleksi or Grant are using email or even the internet to communicate with us anymore - it's all energy transference via cosmic ripples of mathematically pinpointed harmonic telepathy.

Exciting.

Yep, also the same message here Edited by tunnocks

Trade artifact

http://colundi.net/artifacts.php

colundi sequence level 17

£100 PLUS P&P Royal Mail UK £9.88, Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed Parcel: Europe = £17.33, World Zone 1 = £22.87, World Zone 2 = £23.79. Level 17 - 1. Mystery Format, 2. CD, 3. Cassette, 4. MD, 5. Blu Ray 5.1, 6. 12" EP (Volume 3), 7. T-Shirt (specify S/M/L/XL), digital download + box, Limited 250, Weight: approx 1kg, dimensions: approx 35x35x10 (cm), 55 tracks and still counting, release - 2017.

hello and thank for your support for level 17

were happy to tell you that your bid was above average so you will be receiving the release together with bonus format.

respect is due for making colundi possible for those less well-endowed.

if you paid over the retail of £100 we will be refunding the difference shortly, unless you opted to make this a node donation.

we be in touch again in due course and winners will be notified

colundi everyOne

Just spun Simulation X for the first time, the first two tracks are prime Colundi as we know and love, sounds similar to the 'Unknown' album from last year. the B side is something a bit different.. i would describe it as meditative gabba. Gently distorted kicks and hats hammer away while colundi pads hover above surveying the gentle madness. proper excited for the full release and Lvl17 now. wonder what tracks Aleksi (or Grant) has chosen for the wax?

Exciting.

Yep, also the same message here

Just wondering, for those who didn't bid highly enough, it says we'll get the release. Does this mean the full package or a copy of the main album (digitally or whatever) and a partial refund? Seems an awful lot to give away if folk haven't covered the rrp.

Just spun Simulation X for the first time, the first two tracks are prime Colundi as we know and love, sounds similar to the 'Unknown' album from last year. the B side is something a bit different.. i would describe it as meditative gabba. Gently distorted kicks and hats hammer away while colundi pads hover above surveying the gentle madness. proper excited for the full release and Lvl17 now. wonder what tracks Aleksi (or Grant) has chosen for the wax?

Just got it in too, I wish the B-side was longer because I want to just drown in that track. First heard it when Aleksi played it in Amsterdam so it's associated with that moment, which is top as it was totally hitting the spot :) very curious as to what the album will be.

Exciting.

Just wondering, for those who didn't bid highly enough, it says we'll get the release. Does this mean the full package or a copy of the main album (digitally or whatever) and a partial refund? Seems an awful lot to give away if folk haven't covered the rrp.

Maybe the costs will be partly covered by all the digital sales, I know I spent quite some money on those. It's a very, very generous deal this, so we shouId feel very lucky :)

I'll also seriously consider a donation to cover more of the costs but that'll have to wait a bit until my wallet is ready for that again.

Exciting.

Maybe the costs will be partly covered by all the digital sales, I know I spent quite some money on those. It's a very, very generous deal this, so we shouId feel very lucky :)

I'll also seriously consider a donation to cover more of the costs but that'll have to wait a bit until my wallet is ready for that again.

Yeah, same here. If they send the lot I'll top up my payment.

Exciting.

Yeah, same here. If they send the lot I'll top up my payment.

Same!

i was just refunded the difference between my bid and the actual cost. 

how does the bonus content work? i though i would be given the choice to forgo the refund and receive the extra colundis. did i blow it?

Not got a clue what's fucking going on. I got the message that I'd bid too low but would be getting 'awarded' with the release anyway. Even so, I've skinted myself til payday so I hope GWC et al appreciate it! Having bought all of the physical editions plus the digital releases up til now I don't feel too guilty. Might make a donation later depending on what I end up with.

Got some email clarification today - 

I, like many of us here, bid well enough to get the release via "award" but not enough to cover costs. And, others beyond myself have said we would pay GWC the difference between our bids and the actual release cost posted on the site right now. Where I was in the dark was - what exactly are we receiving via the "award"? 

Today they wrote and said that I am free to donate anytime but the bidding process for Level 17 has ended. So I assume that means if/when I send in the difference to adequately compensate them for this set, it will simply be received as a donation and not taken as cost for a product. Fair enough. 

They also clarified that "excepted" bids such as my own will be receiving the box set as described here: http://www.colundi.net/artifacts.php and that they will be in touch closer to ship date. 

So that works, and quite generous of them to do it that way! I fully intend to send the difference over once payday comes around again, and from the sound of the set I don't think it will be lacking!

I only recently dove into Aleksi's stuff, but I feel like a fool for sleeping on it for so long... Colundi Sequence vol. 2 is amazing stuff! I need to snatch up more!

Regarding level 17: Most of us got the below average or insufficient to cover to production costs, the keyword here being "or".

When it comes to economic variables, a lot more than half the people are usually below average (think income). Theoretically, one person could've bid 100000£ and put everyone but himself below average.

I really hope my 69£ bid at least covers the production costs though...

this shit is so colundi imo. 

"what kind of music are you into?"

"there's this guy aleksi perälä who does this colundi sequence thing and like you have to invest in land and do confusing bids online to hear it and you don't even know if you can hear it anyway it's mental"