IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Weird, the tracks above are gone already, but they have been replaced with these

Last one reminds me of Rsdio, which is one of my fave AE tracks.

P.s. I got a reply that it should be available very soon now, so.

Edited by Herr Jan

actually cool that those uploads don't last long, you've the time to listen to them once and then to forget about them before they're released. The best way to promote a release imo. Sounds good anyway, I'm excited about this release.

edit : second track reminding Rsdio - seconded ! sounds like a good track in any case

Edited by Antape

• 1 month later...

He emailed me back today to tell me "You don't have to wait much longer", which is exciting. I also asked him if he was selling any other copies of AP stuff, since I have a couple holes in my collection, and he said "No I don't have any other stuff on sale, yet. Will keep you posted."

He emailed me back today to tell me "You don't have to wait much longer", which is exciting. I also asked him if he was selling any other copies of AP stuff, since I have a couple holes in my collection, and he said "No I don't have any other stuff on sale, yet. Will keep you posted."

Cool, cheers for sharing. There must be something brewing... Grant has been posting semi-cryptic stuff again today as well, but I'm more suprised by the presence of Grant in that article, did he co-produce? Weird.

Article attached this post btw.

I do wonder what's up with that controller in that pic, looks weird indeed.

12w.jpg

Edited by Herr Jan

“Grant Wilson-Claridge: Instead of dividing the keyboard into octaves with semitones, we have chosen specific frequencies to work around... The scale is 128 resonant frequencies chosen via experimentation and philosophy, each relating to a specific human bio-resonance, or psychology, traditional mysticism or belief, physics, astronomy, maths, chemistry.”

oh' fascinating. i'm very curious for this. i luv that the moon trac

jesus this is $42 for a CD/DVD!?!??! Is there no other way to get this?? Like via boomkat or norman or is it just through shady email dealings with aleksi. I mean who would I be to not support this man as I think he makes fantastic art but it's a little bizarre.

Also is this AP4? or just something new? I wanted AP4. I'm a completionist and nothing irritates me more than announced series that are left unconcluded.