IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

It's MU4, plus a whole lot more stuff, which is a real bargain for the price IMO. Getting it direct from the man himself only makes it more attractive to me.

And anyway, not sure how it seems shady? It's like ordering anything else via a website? I.e. if you're worried, and your stuff never shows up or Aleksi runs off with your money, you can always file a dispute with PayPal...

jesus this is $42 for a CD/DVD!?!??! Is there no other way to get this?? Like via boomkat or norman or is it just through shady email dealings with aleksi. I mean who would I be to not support this man as I think he makes fantastic art but it's a little bizarre.

Also is this AP4? or just something new? I wanted AP4. I'm a completionist and nothing irritates me more than announced series that are left unconcluded.

it's two new albums of material on DVDs as well as MU4 on CD and "ovuca bonus" on CD

pretty decent i would've though

Basically 4 albums and a DVD. I think it's a great deal.

jesus this is $42 for a CD/DVD!?!??! Is there no other way to get this?? Like via boomkat or norman or is it just through shady email dealings with aleksi. I mean who would I be to not support this man as I think he makes fantastic art but it's a little bizarre.

Also is this AP4? or just something new? I wanted AP4. I'm a completionist and nothing irritates me more than announced series that are left unconcluded.

it's two new albums of material on DVDs as well as MU4 on CD and "ovuca bonus" on CD

Nah, it's 2 albums on DVD, 2 on CD + a 12" EP coming later :) I'm hoping they make a nice package of this stuff together, can't wait!

It's a good point you bring up though dr. lopez, why do they have to do this through Aleksi himself instead of the usual distribution channels? This is obviously a Rephlex release so it should be through SRD?

Rephlex pwns god in working in mysterious ways. I think they are just constantly trying to test our OCD levels.

Nah, it's 2 albums on DVD, 2 on CD + a 12" EP coming later :) I'm hoping they make a nice package of this stuff together, can't wait!

It's a good point you bring up though dr. lopez, why do they have to do this through Aleksi himself instead of the usual distribution channels? This is obviously a Rephlex release so it should be through SRD?

Rephlex pwns god in working in mysterious ways. I think they are just constantly trying to test our OCD levels.

They've stopped trading under rephlex and now theyre cutting out the distribution middle man, seems like a money-saving measure maybe.

Packaging is sexy as fuck. Want to burn Colundi 1 & 2 to CD to listen through my hifi set-up. Not even investigated the Ovuca Bonus yet. £22 all-in to the UK, this is a steal.

Yeah, 4 discs. Not entirely sure why the two Colundi Sequences couldn't have just been pressed to CD but there you go. I felt a certain amount of trainspotter gratification in ripping and burning them. Waiting for this set to arrive has made me revisit my Aleksi back catalogue which has been an absolute joy, just wish I could find my Project V CD.

Mine arrived today!. Just been importing the wav files so i can start listening the shit out of all this crazy AP goodness. I have played a few of the MU4 tracks whilst importing the music and I am already dead impressed. Japan and Thinking Of You are corkers!

Cheers Aleksi (if you ever drop by here) :beer:

Guest Retrig

So uh… how do I order this again?

Email Aleksi at sales.apmusik@gmail.com. Include your address for shipping amount. He replies, you Paypal him.

Email Aleksi at sales.apmusik@gmail.com. Include your address for shipping amount. He replies, you Paypal him.

Yes but from my understanding the purpose of emailing him originally was to ensure we get a copy. I think the release is very limited and physical production was probably based on all our e-mails ordering it.

Theres a reason it's taken like a year to get confirmation we will receive our copy lol!

But good luck, I sincerely hope you get a copy Ascdi

Guest Retrig

Yes but from my understanding the purpose of emailing him originally was to ensure we get a copy. I think the release is very limited and physical production was probably based on all our e-mails ordering it.

Theres a reason it's taken like a year to get confirmation we will receive our copy lol!

Good call, Stephen. I had my email in early, but you're probably right. I would still email him though. Good luck!

Good call, Stephen. I had my email in early, but you're probably right. I would still email him though. Good luck!

Agreed!! I really hope he gets a copy =) :beer: