IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Aleksi's mastery of these frequencies is not unlike Picasso's ultraviolet period!

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to read my 1200 dpi copy of Vanity Fair

Edited by Bob Dobalina

Aleksi's mastery of these frequencies is not unlike Picasso's ultraviolet period!

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to read my 1200 dpi copy of Vanity Fair

Your designer/digital artist joke has made me chuckle.

the ovuca cd sounds more like mental union stuff than ovuca stuff but it's all awesome ;]

I think Aleksi is probably one of my top 10 artists of all time.!

Edited by miim

You don't so much hear them as feel them. Those 20-48 kHz frequencies are just like neutrinos in the way they flow through your body!

Holy shitballs. GBBVT1337042 massages my ear drums in a circular pattern from left to right and back again. Feels more interactive and shiz. Love it

Edited by Ifeelspace

Still waiting here.. I did pay last Friday but I thought it was getting sent out Saturday?

Maybe it's the Royal Mail Fucktards that won't give it to me!!!!

Edited by spratters

These are such good times, already another release! I only had a chance to hear Ovuca Bonus CD yesterday, what a trip. Spacing out to Level 5 on headphones right now, this comes close to Biosphere's Autour De La Lune in terms of deeeep ultra low frequencies ambient stuff. Also a bit like Plastikman ala Consumed amirite?

This was so worth the wait already...

@spratters: hope you get it asap, I'm also desperately waiting for a package from Ceephax, but I'm afraid Royal Mail lost it, again :(

Edited by Herr Jan

shit . my cd/dvd-drive make so fucking much noise playing those dvd's.

me and my mother like it so far. only 3 hours + left.

we mix oxazepam, melatonin and sailors helper to get over it.

fixed it. clever me : ripped the DVDs to HD

Edited by Staadrengen

I'm in the US and still waiting for delivery. Downloaded level 5 today on my phone at work. I tried to listen in my car. Nope. Finally giving this a proper listen through my studio monitors. My ears are smiling I swear. Can't wait to experience all the levels. Where's level 4? Also, I hope he releases level 3 digitally. I've already had to pay shipping once. I did pre-order it butI don't even have a record player. Please Aleksi...

I was able to place an order for the CD/DVD set. Copies are apparently still available in case anyone else is curious. Excited!

That's great! Glad to hear it. =D

As a true Astrobotnia fan, receiving this set of albums taste like xmas in April. What i love is that, judging from the Colundi sequence#1 album, AP is really trying something new or different, compared with his earliers records. Trully minimal yet pretty warm.

Cheers Herr. They do like to misplace things. Hopefully ceephax turns up to you.

Got a package today but it's from Switzerland. Thinking is moderat 2 which I ordered last week.

Just hate waiting. 5 too!!! I'm gonna hold back till I get the delivery.

5th one is nice.... according to his website everything is accounted for but the 4th level?

I think the fourth Colundi Sequence will still be released then :)

The thing I wonder now, is this a Rephlex release or not? It's the first selfreleased one, so no more SRD. It also has no barcode, unless it is the small code in the center of the 2 DVD discs: 2239 514 -R E E 1011 (Level 1) and 2239 514 -R E B 3683 (Level 2). So that means it it's CAT#239. But where are 236-238? And why do Bochum Welt and D'Arcangelo both have #235?

Still lots of blank spots that need to be filled on the cat# list (223, 224 and 227-233, and now 236-238 apparently).