IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

By the way, anyone else who got one of the SD cards - if you are looking for a way to make stereo versions of your 5.1 files, for mobilizing the Colundi Contact, go get Audiomuxer - it's totally free and has the tools to do quality 5.1 to stereo conversions.

Actually, upon closer inspection, comparing my conversions to AP's stereo mix, mine don't move around the stereo field as much. This makes me think that he actually did a proper re-mix for the stereo version rather than just converting from the original masters.

Gonna pay the 4 EUR and get the stereo mix anyway, fuck it.

i have a copy of Colundi Allantide as i seem to have two copies of it. would be happy to swop for a Colundi Solstice Contact sd card. I would also be happy to swop for a mike and rich tape when it drops.

Edited by mrmegaman

• 1 month later...

Actually, upon closer inspection, comparing my conversions to AP's stereo mix, mine don't move around the stereo field as much. This makes me think that he actually did a proper re-mix for the stereo version rather than just converting from the original masters.

Gonna pay the 4 EUR and get the stereo mix anyway, fuck it. 

Yeah I came to the same conclusion with my SD and bought the stereo mixes as well.

Ok chaps...

Which is the best Colundi to get for a noob?

And don't say all of them, I'm pretty skint

It's a weird one because I've only ever skimmed over this series, and my favorite is the 3-track colundi sequence level 3. Which never gets mentioned anywhere lol.

Edited by beerwolf

So that's 1,2,3,7,8,9 and 16 so far. 1 vote each.

Lol

Why not try that compilation Clone released recently? Otherwise, skip through all the albums on bandcamp or check out one of the mixes Aleksi did containing tracks from a lot of different albums. 

I've written this down before, but my faves depends on my mood - the first two levels are an introduction to the frequencies / styles, Level 5 is very deep ambient, Level 14 is high energy dancefloor colundi, Level 10 and 11 are quite different again, etc.  Whatever floats your boat basically.