IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Also just heard on PSA radio that there is a Colundi Yule album around, I'm guessing it was handed out at the Yule gig? Anyone who was there?

Hope the album surfaces soon, sounds fresh from what is being played on the radio now.

Download code given out with a printed card - 12 tracks, various artists, lush as

Also just heard on PSA radio that there is a Colundi Yule album around, I'm guessing it was handed out at the Yule gig? Anyone who was there?

Hope the album surfaces soon, sounds fresh from what is being played on the radio now.

Download code given out with a printed card - 12 tracks, various artists, lush as

=(

• 2 weeks later...

As great as this whole series is (amazing really), I've got to say I think levels 14 and 15 are my favorite. Maybe because those two are a more beat driven? Really good vibes from them.

is there a tracklist of the yule cd anywhere?

I'd like to see a track list too. Its a damn good compilation. Grant posted on FB asking people to guess. Someone guessed Bogdan for one track and I concur. I don't see the FB post any more.

I'd like to see a track list too. Its a damn good compilation. Grant posted on FB asking people to guess. Someone guessed Bogdan for one track and I concur. I don't see the FB post any more.

My guess is that the fourth and sixth tracks are D'Arcangelo? The ninth track really sounds like Bogdan, tenth track is Jodey? Eleventh is Wisp? Not sure about the others...

My guess is that the fourth and sixth tracks are D'Arcangelo? The ninth track really sounds like Bogdan, tenth track is Jodey? Eleventh is Wisp? Not sure about the others...

I would agree with those. two sounds like it could be MNLTH. And I'm guessing one is Aleksi himself.

Edited by The CIA

Couldn't resist... The track selection, artwork and clear vinyl pushed me over the edge.

Interesting that this one is 'only' a 2LP, on a different sublabel (DUB) and no CD format this time?

Couldn't resist... The track selection, artwork and clear vinyl pushed me over the edge.

Interesting that this one is 'only' a 2LP, on a different sublabel (DUB) and no CD format this time?

Yep, I wanted the CD version. And I am trying to curb my vinyl spending, so not bothering with this unfortunately.