IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

ok... fuck. So I've got my art card etc... I can't even come close to understanding this download code? tips? I just want to dl and listen to what I paid for :(

Follow these simple steps:

1) smoke less drugs

2) Type this in yer browser:

http://aleksiperala.bandcamp.com/yum

Then enter your unique 8 digit code which should be printed at the bottom of your wee slip of paper in the format xxxx-xxxx. Then click redeem.

3) smoke more drugs

lol I didn't smoke any drugs unfortunately.

When I get home I can post a pic of my "8 digit code". The only thing I see on my card looks like 16 digits and it's written in an incredibly weird font, nothing resembling 8 digits or English, looks like symbols, like the symbol font in MS word?.

Also, did everyone get a bracelet? I got one that looks like the paper bracelets they give you when you're in the hospital, or when you're attending a rave or something. Is this just an "artefact" or does it get me into a colundi event or something? lol

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

lol I didn't smoke any drugs unfortunately.

When I get home I can post a pic of my "8 digit code". The only thing I see on my card looks like 16 digits and it's written in an incredibly weird font, nothing resembling 8 digits or English, looks like symbols, like the symbol font in MS word?.

Also, did everyone get a bracelet? I got one that looks like the paper bracelets they give you when you're in the hospital, or when you're attending a rave or something. Is this just an "artefact" or does it get me into a colundi event or something? lol

The paper bracelet was for admission to the Yule event in London, so is merely an artefact

More importantly the download code is on a small piece of paper - not on the art card itself

More importantly the download code is on a small piece of paper - not on the art card itself

Thanks for this, I'm thinking I missed the piece of paper and it got into the recycling along with the envelope.

I'll clear out the bin later and check! Much appreciated

Yule be able to download it with a card when it arrives in the mailbox, from what I understand.

OH. DERP. Re-read your post there.

What I meant by "new compilation" is the Yule release, not the Clone comps. The Yule release is 6 artists / 12 trax.

So I sincerely doubt the Clone comp comes with the Yule download.

BUT YULE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

Where did you find out there are six artists on the compilation?

I read it in the site description when I ordered the thing. Looking now it seems to be amended to say "Yule artists collaboration", but if you listen to it, it's pretty obvious that the comp goes in sets of twos.

Thanks for this, I'm thinking I missed the piece of paper and it got into the recycling along with the envelope.

I'll clear out the bin later and check! Much appreciated

whew, found the DL code in the recycling. :happy: 

Damn, really liking Colundi Yule. Whole thing is dope, some really nice playful parts.

Track 9 sounds like Bogdan to me for sure

Anyone want to guess who track 7 is by? Actually does anyone have thoughts on who each track is? Doesn't really matter. Sounds like more than 6 artists to me ( someone mentioned that earlier I think). It's like a rephlex compilation or something.

/ramble

Damn, really liking Colundi Yule. Whole thing is dope, some really nice playful parts.

Anyone want to guess who track 7 is by? Actually does anyone have thoughts on who each track is? Doesn't really matter. Sounds like more than 6 artists to me ( someone mentioned that earlier I think). It's like a rephlex compilation or something.

/ramble

I also have trouble attributing these 12 tracks to 6 artists. The six artists billed to play at the event were Aleksi Perälä, dgoHn, D'Arcangelo, Jodey Kendrick, Dave MNLTH, DMX Krew and more to be confirmed.

01. Aleksi Perälä

02. DMX Krew

03. MNLTH

04. D'Arcangelo

05. Jodey Kendrick

06. D'Arcangelo

07. dgoHn

08. MNLTH

09. Bogdan Raczynski

10. Jodey Kendrick

11. Wisp

12. dgoHn or Jodey Kendrick  or Kunst

• 2 weeks later...

So I was suckered into ordering the clear vinyl from bleep - it looks lush with that packaging.

The dub-techno influences in the description sold it for me - and I don't own any of the "levels" so this compilation will be pretty much all fresh to my ears.

/ramble

I also have trouble attributing these 12 tracks to 6 artists. The six artists billed to play at the event were Aleksi Perälä, dgoHn, D'Arcangelo, Jodey Kendrick, Dave MNLTH, DMX Krew and more to be confirmed.

01. Aleksi Perälä

02. DMX Krew

03. MNLTH

04. D'Arcangelo

05. Jodey Kendrick

06. D'Arcangelo

07. dgoHn

08. MNLTH

09. Bogdan Raczynski

10. Jodey Kendrick

11. Wisp

12. dgoHn or Jodey Kendrick  or Kunst

Just wanted to point out (if not obvious) that the vocal sample and some of the melodies on #11 are the same as track #1 off the RWD - Vol 1 release.

So I was suckered into ordering the clear vinyl from bleep - it looks lush with that packaging.

The dub-techno influences in the description sold it for me - and I don't own any of the "levels" so this compilation will be pretty much all fresh to my ears.

Been in-stock for ages, but now that it's 200 copies, it will probably fly.

I ordered the black wax version from Norman.

Just got an e-mail that the clear copy has been dispatched from Bleep HQ. Thanks very much, this one will be a great addition to the others :)

Was just thinking it would be insane to say at this point I wouldn't mind a new Level soon, but yeah, after that live gig and mix (see above) I really want to hear what the colundi godz have in store for us in the future.

Honestly this Colundi Yule album is a stellar release, tons of good tracks on here, actually not one track I skip over?

I recall reading in a few places that Bogdan was working on a new release, but I don't remember where I read that? Can someone refresh my memory?

Honestly this Colundi Yule album is a stellar release, tons of good tracks on here, actually not one track I skip over?

I recall reading in a few places that Bogdan was working on a new release, but I don't remember where I read that? Can someone refresh my memory?

This is the Colundi Sequence thread, mate.

You are correct, and? lol

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Bogdan+Raczynski+new+album+2017

NorthernFusion, on 11 Apr 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

Bulk VanderHooj, on 11 Apr 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

NorthernFusion, on 11 Apr 2017 - 10:49 AM, said:

Bulk VanderHooj, on 11 Apr 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

No relevant results. Good jerb lol.

People here are "in the know" and are better suited to pointing out where I've heard this rumor on a particularly niche artist, than google.

NorthernFusion, on 11 Apr 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

Bulk VanderHooj, on 11 Apr 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

NorthernFusion, on 11 Apr 2017 - 10:49 AM, said:

Bulk VanderHooj, on 11 Apr 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

No relevant results. Good jerb lol.

People here are "in the know" and are better suited to pointing out where I've heard this rumor on a particularly niche artist, than google.

You're an idiot lol :cisfor:

'niche artist'  :cerious:

Edited by NorthernFusion

<p>That's not very nice, no need for name calling. I'm just asking a simple question, not sure why you feel the need to be vitriolic this morning.<br />

Also yes, niche artist. Don't think many would dispute that characterization of him.

<p>That's not very nice, no need for name calling. I'm just asking a simple question, not sure why you feel the need to be vitriolic this morning.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Also yes, niche artist. Don't think many would dispute that characterization of him. </p>

I'm just yanking your chain, fam.  

But he has a presence on social media, not exactly a niche characteristic.