IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Seems much but it's a big fucking box, and considering how much I paid for all the digital albums over the past few years this seems pretty fair. Definitely worth it for me anyway.

Also:

"conscientious retailers have bid for some of the stock. so any payment beyond their RRP will be refunded to high bidders over that, unless you wish to make a node/event donation."

"those paying over average will receive exclusive secret ltd bonus sensory artefact."

Was quick to jump on this and paid a bit too much, but I need 5.1 colundi in my life, no regrets

Edited by kites

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to hear from the colundi crew soon if the payment and bids were accepted :)

Also, the new Aleksi is out, a teaser EP for the upcoming album on Clone: https://clone.nl/item42041.html

Oooh. Looking forward to this.  Where have I heard that third track before?

From his recent livesets I think?

https://soundcloud.com/aleksiperala/aleksi-perala-live-at-galaxiid-printworks-london-25th-march-2017

Hope to hear from the colundi crew soon if the payment and bids were accepted :)

Also, the new Aleksi is out, a teaser EP for the upcoming album on Clone: https://clone.nl/item42041.html

Oooh. Looking forward to this.  Where have I heard that third track before?

From his recent livesets I think?

https://soundcloud.com/aleksiperala/aleksi-perala-live-at-galaxiid-printworks-london-25th-march-2017

Yep. What a great set that is. 

Yeah I hope I got in for {{{LEVEL 17}}}, put that shit on my credit card. 

Colundifingers crossed. 

Unless you've already "put that shit" on your credit card, you're not getting anything. Payments were to be made by last thursday, thought Grant was pretty clear on that...

Colundifingers crossed.

Unless you've already "put that shit" on your credit card, you're not getting anything. Payments were to be made by last thursday, thought Grant was pretty clear on that...

I sent cash in on day one. Thus, I put that shit on my credit card, in the past.

42 still up for grabs if anyone wants to bid.

unfortunately, a few people shamefully did not honour their bid, so 42 units left for grabs, if you wish to send a bid... thanks everyOne who's supporting, update shortly...

42 still up for grabs if anyone wants to bid.

unfortunately, a few people shamefully did not honour their bid, so 42 units left for grabs, if you wish to send a bid... thanks everyOne who's supporting, update shortly...

tumblr_nblr7xyLKw1r3zgqho1_1280.jpg

Colundifingers crossed. 

I got shit put on my credit card 

=)

We just shipped your order via RoyalMail International Business Parcels Zone Sort Priority. We hope you love it. Here's what we shipped:

• 1 x CBS024X - Simulation X - Vinyl - EP - Aleksi Perala - Clone Basement Series, Simulation X - BLEEP - R229229