IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

seeing aleksi do an hour set tonight here in Helsinki. Judging by the last time I saw him and that galaxiid set it should be a total fuckin banger. Will report back

nice

hmm maybe i was extremely tired and incredibly drunk but his set wasn't as great as past ones. he also looked knackered. was still fun of course but didn't bang like the last few.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn, really liking Colundi Yule. Whole thing is dope, some really nice playful parts.

Track 9 sounds like Bogdan to me for sure

Anyone want to guess who track 7 is by? Actually does anyone have thoughts on who each track is? Doesn't really matter. Sounds like more than 6 artists to me ( someone mentioned that earlier I think). It's like a rephlex compilation or something.

/ramble

I also have trouble attributing these 12 tracks to 6 artists. The six artists billed to play at the event were Aleksi Perälä, dgoHn, D'Arcangelo, Jodey Kendrick, Dave MNLTH, DMX Krew and more to be confirmed.

01. Aleksi Perälä

02. DMX Krew

03. MNLTH

04. D'Arcangelo

05. Jodey Kendrick

06. D'Arcangelo

07. dgoHn

08. MNLTH

09. Bogdan Raczynski

10. Jodey Kendrick

11. Wisp

12. dgoHn or Jodey Kendrick  or Kunst

05. Todd Osborn - Z-Lock

12. dgoHn - force to

• 2 weeks later...

Starlight 1 and 2 are ridiculously good, just like the two Sunshine albums. I can see why Aleksi's output is overwhelming in terms of quantity but it's still quality all the way. After all those years and well over 25 albums of colundi these new ones still sound completely fresh and unique to me. Dare I even say it's getting better over the years.

Two more albums coming in december too!

I can see why Aleksi's output is overwhelming in terms of quantity but it's still quality all the way.

Quality? Yes! ... but still on enough of it to justify 77 pages of watmm

imo