Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

This is an intimidating amount of material. Where do I start?

hey jules. I'm here as a professional aleksi scholar to help you through this. I would recommend starting with the colundi "volumes" not the sequences themselves. so volume 1 and 2. and then simulation. and then sunshine 3.

This is an intimidating amount of material. Where do I start?

hey jules. I'm here as a professional aleksi scholar to help you through this. I would recommend starting with the colundi "volumes" not the sequences themselves. so volume 1 and 2. and then simulation. and then sunshine 3.

Thanks Dr! Will do...

Colundi Sequence Level 9 is a good place to start but i think you need to go on social media sites and find the guy called Grant with the weird cult symbols as the display picture, email him a portion of money so he can buy a block of land and have microtonal techno parties without you because it'll be in UK or some shit but he'll send you a reply email with a link to the files for your "donation". The production on this one is top notch and probably a good starter point !

Edited by bitchroast

• 3 weeks later...

fingers crossed for the MD and cassette. haven't heard em yet, just sitting on my shelf gathering dust.

Have a look in your junk folder as download codes were sent out yesterday. You should have 3 links.