IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

• 2 weeks later...

So even if the release is not title "Colundi", the track titles denote using the Colundi scale, correct? Also, 2 digital releases then a physical release seems anti-OCD to me, lol

Aleksi, you go boy.

He's relentless! I'm still digesting the last 6 or 7 albums he put out in the last few months lol.

Have to say, Moonshine is ace though. One of the most enjoyable releases for me this year.

• 4 weeks later...

played all the colundi vinyl back to back last night. wow. what a fucking series!!!!!! here was my order: colundi level 3, colundi volume 1, volume 2, simulation x, simulation, paradox, volume 3, sunshine 1.

not even taking into account all the other tracks in this massive omnibus of work, these tracks set to vinyl stand out as a singular achievement in the last decade. magnificent. aleksi you are truly a wizard. i love it all.

edit: i will add that simulation to me really stood out as the most consistent collection. hadn't listened since it came out and was really impressed

Edited by dr lopez

• 3 weeks later...