IGNORED

FACT Magazine Top 50 Aphex Twin tracks of all time

joshuatxuk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think that they are reintroducing him and this is an early part of the guerilla hype train? Perhaps whomever did the top 50 tracks thing has just been doing some aphex research and so he's going to have a few posts left in him. Get some value for money for his time spent looking into this thing.

i dunno.

Someone should post on FACT and ask them to dig deeper into the current state of RDJs career. FACT, please contact warp, rephlex, grant, richard and find out what's up please...

heheh, nice post mate. you sound so sincere and genuinely concerned, it made me smile.

hopefully all good Aphex fans will be rewarded someday....

Truly insulting to narrow this genius' work into 50 songs, and for what reason? :facepalm:

actually a guy on 4chan's mu uploaded what it seems an unreleased track from aphex twin... which in my opinion sounds damn great... can I share it with you?

Yes.

Truly insulting to narrow this genius' work into 50 songs, and for what reason? :facepalm:

Warp told them to hype shit up a fast for the new album

actually a guy on 4chan's mu uploaded what it seems an unreleased track from aphex twin... which in my opinion sounds damn great... can I share it with you?

Yes.

pliss no

Yes.

pliss no

it sounds really good, even if its not aphex

the fact that there's probably more than 50 amazing aphex tracks is a statement in itself.

anyway, this list sucks because not only did arched maid via rdj fail to make #1, it failed to make the list.

seriously, this track is incredible. how the fuck did this come out in 1993, even.

seriously, this track is incredible. how the fuck did this come out in 1993, even.

Um, it didn't? :shrug: Not to say he didn't make it in 1993, but I thought HAB2 came out in 95

anyway, this list sucks because not only did arched maid via rdj fail to make #1, it failed to make the list.

This was the last track I listened to on the way home tonight, definitely up there. That whole EP is, though Laughable Butane Bob is my personal favorite.

Archived