IGNORED

Rephlex closed down

BCM

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably just them abandoning that horrible mess of a website or bringing it down to implement a new one. Its a shame really because I liked listening to those albums.

quite liked the minimal look myself!!

the look was fine, but they did not keep it updated properly

How long has it been down? How long has it taken for someone to notice?

less than a week I think

Since yesterday or today, I checked it out yesterday and it was still fine. It's already been discussed in 2 other topics on watmm as well. My guess is they stopped the digital shop, they'll come back with either something completely new or... nothing. Which is not that bad because their website was never the center of attention of the label. Besides, Grant said back in august on fb that official Rephlex shirts were coming soon, + you have the new Aleksi Perala megarelease coming up. Don't think they're quitting anytime soon.

Herr Jan is the go to guy for Rephlex news, the recap is appreciated.

When was the last website revision? I remember it was over the holidays, forget what year though.

Judging by the somewhat amateur implementation of the redirection I would assume it wasn't done by a professional and something better is in the works.

at any rate... discogs is more up to date

Still missing EDM A2 and B2, and all the Photodementia releases

But those are on the Photodementia and EDM labels. We know those are (probably) just Rephlex with another name, but I'm not sure how that stuff works on Discogs.

+ you have the new Aleksi Perala megarelease coming up.

come again?

cum again?

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/80776-aleksi-peraelae-the-colundi-sequence/

whoa

Guest scientist

From our perspective (the developers of the site) we are disappointed that not one single new release got added to the site after we launched it. Here's hoping that Rephlex change their mind and come back with something better or update the current one. :)

Archived