IGNORED

Mark Pritchard - Make A Livin'

cear

Yes! Excited.

I'm still a little miffed that we are paying for 3 eps (almost 70$ after shipping) instead of all this material being an album... (I guess Mark's gotta "make a livin' ")

But I like the releases!

November 2013 - Warp Records - WAP350

Tracklist

A1 Make A Livin'

A2 Fabulous Fred

B1 Jack

B2 Natty

Euz6Ssx.jpg

lol sample 0:36

i'd like 2 check the second and third ep but i agree it's expensive, fuck!

November 2013 - Warp Records - WAP350

Tracklist

A1 Make A Livin'

A2 Fabulous Fred

B1 Jack

B2 Natty

Euz6Ssx.jpg

lol sample 0:36

i'd like 2 check the second and third ep but i agree it's expensive, fuck!

wow, so i practically enjoyed a jennifer lopez song???

Guest Ron Manager

yeah, I just don't find these EPs interesting at all. I would kill for more stuff in the vein of either H33 or H313, but these releases are dull as shit.

Is this a Master Troll job? That vocal sample paired with the blandest, footwork-by-the numbers nonsense?

This comment has received too many negative votes

Joke - I absolutely agree. Couldn't even bear listening to more than a minute of the preview track

yeah, I just don't find these EPs interesting at all. I would kill for more stuff in the vein of either H33 or H313, but these releases are dull as shit.

i'm with you. not sure if there is something we're missing, but his new sound is terrible. almost like the stuff that dj guy from jersey shore makes

The chords that come in at 3:48 are cool, otherwise it sucks. More Harmonic 33 please. Does anyone actually love footwork? How did this shit get to be so pervasive?

Is this a Master Troll job? That vocal sample paired with the blandest, footwork-by-the numbers nonsense?

This comment has received too many negative votes

Joke - I absolutely agree. Couldn't even bear listening to more than a minute of the preview track

breaks kick in at 03:25 ... agree that it's annoying though, fucking shut that vocal sample up, it's obnoxious. Plus the synth sample pack he's using must be, easy noises for junior producers Vol. 001 + an unaltered ts404 line. Drums are sprightly though.

• 5 weeks later...

The chords that come in at 3:48 are cool, otherwise it sucks. More Harmonic 33 please. Does anyone actually love footwork? How did this shit get to be so pervasive?

I love juke and footwork but not digging this track. Footwork is a bit like d'n'b to me: the early stuff was often rough and messy but usually interesting. Now you have excellent producers (Machinedrum, DJ Rashad) but also slew of mediocre incarnations out there.

This track is odd, it has nice bits but it's overly long and unfocused. Again, if I used drum and bass as a metaphor, this is like a early 2000s era Photek track. Well-produced meh-ness.

Archived