IGNORED

µ-Ziq - "Forger" (Chewed Corners Japanese Edition)

Guest Rulohead32

that whole situation just doesnt make sense. it's the explanation we are all given, but if it's true, WHY? why would they cost more over there? why wouldn't some company try to beat competition and get cds distributed for cheaper over there, at some point over the years? how does adding one extra track make the supposedly outrageous prices more tolerable? none of this makes any sense.

Because the Japanese pay an arm and a reg (sorry, leg) for a CD over there.

Chewed Corners CD in Japan, 2100 yen = about 15 euros.

Chewed Corners CD in Finland, 22.95 euros.

Yup, that's fair that they have the extra track.

Edit: Oh, I managed to find it for 19.95e.

Guest Rulohead32

Welcome to Soundhalo. Powered by Thom york and his anti spotify friends

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition) now Free

Guest Rulohead32

it's not because they pay more for music, it's because they actually pay. (:

Posted Image

Sadly

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition) now Free

that whole situation just doesnt make sense. it's the explanation we are all given, but if it's true, WHY? why would they cost more over there? why wouldn't some company try to beat competition and get cds distributed for cheaper over there, at some point over the years? how does adding one extra track make the supposedly outrageous prices more tolerable? none of this makes any sense.

Keep in mind the Chewed Corners in Japan is a domestic release - the whole point of them offering bonus tracks is due to the fact that they pay higher prices, and as an incentive to buy locally rather than import (which is often cheaper, ironically), the domestic releases feature bonus tracks.

You live in a country where there is no domestic release, and you're paying an import price. Just like here in the States, Chewed Corners is an import and not pressed here domestically.

Keep in mind the Chewed Corners in Japan is a domestic release - the whole point of them offering bonus tracks is due to the fact that they pay higher prices, and as an incentive to buy locally rather than import (which is often cheaper, ironically), the domestic releases feature bonus tracks.

You live in a country where there is no domestic release, and you're paying an import price. Just like here in the States, Chewed Corners is an import and not pressed here domestically.

that makes sense

always wondered...

Well if you bought the chewed corners d/l you would have gotten an whole extra album. CDs in oz cost an arm and leg too, compared to other markets and we don't get freebies either. Well unless we buy the jap import, which will then cost double what it did for the jappublic. lolstralia, the land of getting ripped off. It's like imported euro or jap cars here will cost 40-100% more than they would in the US. We'd all own bmw's and mercs if we paid the fair price for vehicles here and given what we are used to having to pay for a car.

Guest Rulohead32

A part of Forger, are there more bonus tracks? Cause when he posted it he said "this is one of the tracks on japanese edition etc..."

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition)

Guest Rulohead32

Bonus tracks for Japan contain: Forger & Smear and New Bimple & XT taken from XTEP. 

Gotta hear Smear.

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition)

• 1 month later...

fuarkin lol

• 1 year later...

I paid around $80 for the japan edition of this cd with the extra rediffusion disc on ebay just to hear forger and smear.

i prfer to have the physical items even if it costs that much.

I paid around $80 for the japan edition of this cd with the extra rediffusion disc on ebay just to hear forger and smear.

2013 called, it wants its thread back

Also hello, welcome to WATMM read the rules etc

logo.gif

This content has been blocked because it does not comply with the acceptable usage policy. The request was logged.

Category Piracy and Copyright Infringement, Safe Content Filetypes, Discussion Forums, Web Content, Music Group PN-Adult Proxy Access IP 192.168.250.162 Reason Content of type Piracy and Copyright Infringement blocked: Content filtering URL http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=...

cheers, sorry can't read the rules so i will tread carefully, don't on my own computer.

logo.gif

This content has been blocked because it does not comply with the acceptable usage policy. The request was logged.

Category Piracy and Copyright Infringement, Safe Content Filetypes, Discussion Forums, Web Content, Music Group PN-Adult Proxy Access IP 192.168.250.162 Reason Content of type Piracy and Copyright Infringement blocked: Content filtering URL http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=...

cheers, sorry can't read the rules so i will tread carefully, don't on my own computer.

Haha I'm just being a dick, you can post wherever. And no-one reads the rules anyway. :emotawesomepm9:

logo.gif

Haha I'm just being a dick, you can post wherever. And no-one reads the rules anyway. :emotawesomepm9:

:rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:

That's how many times you should read them.

Archived