IGNORED

The man who shagged a thousand cars

MadameChaos

Guest RadarJammer

how the hell do you fuck 1000 cars without getting beaten to death by a drunken sportsfan? you would think someone would spot him rubbing his dick on something in public and he would wind up with half a jaw missing. i know people get beat up for peeing on cars all the time.

it doesn't really seem like a legit story

That picture still from that video is horrifying. I actually read about this yesterday and I guess there's like 40 or so of these type of people on record from around the globe. Anyways there's another doc made about a woman in a relationship with the Golden Gate bridge or some shit. Fcknweird

Guest Gravity

If only the cars could love him back :cry:

He just needs a car with a Siri sort of thing integrated.

"Ahh. Yes. Right in my muffler. Yesss. Would you like me to look up nearby restaurants for our next date? I've set a notification for our next fuck."

If only the cars could love him back :cry:

He just needs a car with a Siri sort of thing integrated.

"Ahh. Yes. Right in my muffler. Yesss. Would you like me to look up nearby restaurants for our next date? I've set a notification for our next fuck."

KITT2000.jpg

Archived